• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

Being loved is easy but being valued, respected and chosen daily is something really rare.
Dom55
Dom55
Good morning bro
  • Like
Reactions: AKKI0
kadal
kadal
Very Good Morning. Happy Weekend! @Dom55
AKKI0
AKKI0
You are right; finding love is easy, but sustaining it is very difficult. However, it ceases to be difficult as long as the trust between you remains unbreakable. If you treat each other as equals, you will be able to make the relationship last. That is why mutual understanding is essential; if your partner refuses something, accept their decision instead of arguing. If you view each other as equals, sustaining love will become just as easy as finding it.
If I am wrong, so please tell me why?
@kadal

SOME MEMORIES WON'T FADE...THEY WILL STAY IN YOUR HEART AS A SCAR WHICH CANNOT BE HEALED..✨
GOOD NIGHT
SWEET DREAMS
​
Sometimes silence is louder than thunderstorm...
Suddenly everythin stopped...
Dark black clouds overhead...
Wind stopped flowin...
It was dark night...
Or maybe my mind...
Heartbeats slow down...
Someone was wavin hand to me...
Tryin to remember who's that...
But in dark can't see face...
I look down...
Suddenly wind starts blowin...
Thunderstorm... Lightnin...
I could see me layin down...
But... But... But...
Then how am I in clouds?
Was that the endin of story...
Or is it a new beginnin?
I kept wonderin.
Hello and good evening lovely friends . Music update for tonight, as always never sleepy hhahahahaa. Good night, take care , stay safe and enjoy your weekend. God Bless!!!. Cheers!!!

As always a shout out to my shera sultana @Honey bunch And Milady Ms. @cheetra. Good night , shubh ratri , shabba khair. Take care , stay safe , stay healthy and stay stress free. Tension nahin lene ka bhidu hehehehehehee. Rab raakha, Allah haafiz.

Music time. Just gonna post random music tonight. I hope you all enjoy. :)




Now a song which most people think me to be not that I care hehehehehehe..............

1000051629.jpg
Don't end up hurting others in the process everything happens for a reason and every sadness makes u even harder and no one can hurt u ❣️✨ Don't get consumed by hate life is a wonderful journey u meet different people and so u like some and some hate u and some love u or some use u so it's a drama all day so don't get consumed in the act ✨✨
Top