• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

❤️

IMG_20261008_121036.jpg

❤️

Authenticity is about having no distance between who we are and how we present ourselves.

We don’t need to hide our flaws, pretend to be someone else, or seek approval.

Just be honest about who you are—quietly, naturally, and without pretending.


"No masks, no performance—just the courage to be exactly who you are."


❤️


​
Good noon ☀️ ​

​

Pavam parthu nanga dha varanju vachom @SooriyaÑ
cheetra
cheetra
I have a male bestie... am i single because of him. I don't think so.
:happy1:
Good evening @Dom55
  • Haha
Reactions: Dom55
Dom55
Dom55
Not at all . And if any gf/bf think partner having bestie is a problem then he/she doent deserve to be bf/gf. Nope, you aint single because of that . I wont mind to have you as my gf :tso:. Just to give you real proof , its not problem . Good evening brat @cheetra
  • Haha
Reactions: cheetra
cheetra
cheetra
Thanks for being considerate. But i will have to pass the offer, as it sounded more like a charity.
:hi:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dom55
What a beautiful night was yesterday, talking to friend till we got tired !!! No topic, no targeted discussion, just talking !!!

Everyone should have such friend to talk !!! Every day is friendship day with amazing friends !!!

Happy morning and have Thrilled Thursday !!!!
1000051197.jpg1000051200.jpg
♾️If you wanna party with somebody who might know
About the devil on his shoulder under his halo
When the toxins take their hold, you'd rather die than let it go
But if you're sick of him, I got you, I was patient
z
ero❣️♾️
Top