• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

What a beautiful night was yesterday, talking to friend till we got tired !!! No topic, no targeted discussion, just talking !!!

Everyone should have such friend to talk !!! Every day is friendship day with amazing friends !!!

Happy morning and have Thrilled Thursday !!!!
1000051197.jpg1000051200.jpg
♾️If you wanna party with somebody who might know
About the devil on his shoulder under his halo
When the toxins take their hold, you'd rather die than let it go
But if you're sick of him, I got you, I was patient
z
ero❣️♾️

❤️

IMG_20261008_072154.jpg

❤️

Sometimes, strength isn't about holding on to everything we love.

Like a tree letting go of its leaves, we too have to release certain people, moments, and chapters when their time has passed.

Letting go doesn't mean we stopped caring; it means we understand that some things must leave so something new can grow.


"Even the strongest roots know that some leaves are meant to fall.”



❤️


​
Good morning :)​



​
There's a theory called The Red String Of Fate which brings two souls together no matter the distance, the timing or how chaotic and different their lives are.
I dont think that's true. I dont believe in fate. Maybe there’s no invisible thread pulling us together. Maybe we just chose the same path for a little while.
But then there are some people you meet who change the way you see everything.
Some people are meant to cross paths, even if their paths never cross again.
I wonder if ours is one of them....
Hello and good evening lovely friends. Last music update for the night as usual. Good night, take care and stay safe. I will still venture around hahahahaa.

Shout out to my shera sultana Ms. @Honey bunch and Milady Ms. @cheetra. Good night lovelies , Good night , Stay safe , take care , stay stress free and stay healthy. Khush rahein , abaad rahein. God Bless!!!. Rab raakha, Allah haafiz.

MOOJIC time hehehehehehe....






May God bless everyone specially all my lovely friends here. Peace to the world. Damn....... I sound like I am going for a Mr. Universe contest hehehehehee.

Allah tero naam eeshwar tero naam, sabko sanmati de bhagwaan _/\_
Top