• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

Been awhile since I really been connected to ppl online ofcs (my antisocial ass stays far from ppl irl) and been through something that me as lil girl would have never thought abt yett its okk life is Rollercoaster zoos!!

And here's small quote that came out of this meow :3

I carried moonlight through wounds no one could see,
and the shadows made me feel warmth of sunlight.
Every flower I painted grew from something I buried,
until I learned to bloom where the darkness held me tight.
Goooooooooooooooooodd eveninggg hunbun missedddd uh allottie25456.jpg
Meowww meoww.....meoiiw...btw i wanna suggest uh a book to read..named as Meow novel...
Ill attach its cover page Hehe...
25459.jpg
Doooo readdd and lmk :heart1:
Avissssssss
Avissssssss
Standio
Standio
பிடித்தவர்கள் அருகில் இருக்கையில்,
கடிகாரத்தைப் பார்க்க ஏது நேரம்?

அவர்களுடன் கழியும் நொடிகள்
நேரமல்ல… உறையும் நினைவுகள்.

நினைவுகளுக்குள் சிக்கியவர்கள் மட்டும்,

வட்டத்திற்குள் சுழலும்
கடிகார முட்களாய்.....
இழந்த அந்த நொடியை மீட்டெடுக்க
நகர்ந்துகொண்டே இருக்கிறார்கள்!!


நேரம் இருக்கும் போதே
வாழ்ந்துவிடுங்கள்!
இழந்த
நொடியை ஆயிரம் முறை சுற்றினாலும் அடைய முடியாது...
Muthulove
Muthulove
Top