• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

Hello and good evening lovely friends. Last music update before I venture into oblivion hahahahaaha. Good night, Take care, stay safe, stay blessed. Cheers!!!

As always a shoutout to my Lioness Ms. @Honey bunch and Milady Ms. @cheetra. Stay safe, take care, do not take panga with anyone hehehehehehee. Just kidding. Khush rahein , abaad rahein. Good night, shabba khair, shubh ratri, sweet dreams lovelies. Rab raakha, God bless!! , Jai bhawani, Allah haafiz.

MOOSIC time hehehehehee....





1000657323.png

You are the one person who I pick up and call whenever I am shattered and without fail you answer and always the same lines

" Paathukulam Maays "

Happiest birthday sayang.. And yeahh

I HATE YOU ALOT AND ALOT
​
Rasputin_M
Rasputin_M
Hello and good evening Milady Ms. @cheetra . Absolutely correct. Sometimes people underestimate a persons capabilities. That's when they need to be shut by as you correctly said not to prove but to tell. Sometimes just a proof is taken as a sign of weakness hence as they say the deaf need to be woken up with a bang. Hallelujah!!!
  • Like
Reactions: cheetra
cheetra
cheetra
Become great by improving so much that you become proof that it is worthwhile.
Rasputin_M
Rasputin_M
Absolutely right Ms. . I will quote a dialogue here from a famous movie Guru. " If someone talks behind your back, be rest assured you are growing and moving ahead ". Actually the dialogue is in Hindi , I just translated it for you so that you don't have to use a translator app hahahahahahahaa. If you don't mind I wanna ask something, you sound kinda stressed. I hope all is well with you Milady.
Top