• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

1000050652.pngHye it's been a while isn't it ?

When I am busy I am busy and i forgot everything that's how concentrated I am..

But when I come here to zozo especially forum i always come here to write what I feel and love it and while I am doing it takes me back to u and where It started and that's where I am swimming in an empty ocean ✨ waiting for the gentle storm to come again and wake me up but I am drowning in some deep thoughts empty ones lonely and i am trying but that's who I am i care still and will do forever ♾️ and that's why I am hesitant in new ones and don't wanna drown further.

The December month connected me with u and i am forever grateful for that it was Short lived and i know u will come back again ❤️ ✨ Till then I will be waiting for u my black rose ✨

Miss u Puddinguh and the uh slang it's for u and it will stay with me ❤️

Thanks for the memories ✨

~Supermanuhh~
You can have incredible connection with some one and still not be right for each other.

Good Evening
"DUA"

karke DUA tere haq ki,
apne hisse ki
Khushi bhi de du,

ye fariyad
us RAB se karta hu...
Teri aankhon me
kabhi aansu na aaye,
Bass yahi ek chaahat
har bar karta
hu.
​
Top