• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

After long long long one day break I am back :)

I feel thrilled to sing in front of my guru today evening!! It will be one of the best composition by legends Shankar - Jaikishan sung by my most favourite Rafisaab.

Hope you all also have terrific Thursday and start of last quarter 2026.
You are on your knees in front of him, looking up. His hand cups the side of your face, thumb resting lightly against your lower lip. "Good", he says, voice quiet and certain "Stay right there. I want to watch those eyes the entire time". The combination of praise and command, the demand for unbroken eye contact, turns the moment into pure dark romance control.....


#copied
Before you argue, remember: A bee doesn't waste it's time convincing a fly that honey is better than trash.
Top