• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

Hello and good night Ms. @cheetra . I wish I could join you for what I call a car-o-baar hahahahahaa. Well anyways drive safe and take care lovely Ms. . Have a great start of your week as well. Cheers!!!
One of my all-time favourites from Vidyasagar… beyond the lyrics, beyond the mood — just pure musical magic.

Nalliravu Neram Vennilavu Thølaikka..
Nanthavana Pøøva Vandu Vanthu Thølaikka..
Vanthu Vizhu Neeyum Yen Uyirai Thølaikka..

Nethi Mudi Oram Nithiraiya Thølaikka..
Nenju Kuzhi Oram Nimathiya Thølaikka..
Alli Tharuvene Athanayum Thølaikka..

And then I realized the fire was always burning within me. But the flames were busy keeping everyone else warm.
Top