• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Latest activity

  • eagle pakhi
    eagle pakhi reacted to Jgamer20's post in the thread Best time to have sex?! with Like Like.
    Is there any specific time of the day to have sex,?:giggle: With your partner, girlfriend/ boyfriend, stranger.. Or only the moment...
  • kadal
    kadal reacted to eagle pakhi's status with Like Like.
    বৃষ্টি ভেঁজা চোখের পাতা দৃষ্টি দেখে রামধনু, আকাশ গায় আঁকা আছে তোমার রঙিন স্বর্ন তনু।........ আমাদের এখানে এখন বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে।
  • kadal
    kadal updated their status.
    Yes, I shut the door, but I never locked it. It was you who never cared enough to turn back and knock.
  • Honey bunch
    Honey bunch commented on Honey bunch's profile post.
    @Itz_shahrukhh :Like:
  • Honey bunch
    Honey bunch commented on Honey bunch's profile post.
    Maalai Vanakkam ✨ @Awesome Man
  • Honey bunch
    Honey bunch replied to the thread Do Good and Forget It..
    Oh oh :map:
  • Honey bunch
    Honey bunch reacted to kadal's post in the thread Do Good and Forget It. with Confused Confused.
    I think I have done lot of good things to you... But I am not remembering anything. I think that's why am in a state of different kind...
  • eagle pakhi
    eagle pakhi updated their status.
    বৃষ্টি ভেঁজা চোখের পাতা দৃষ্টি দেখে রামধনু, আকাশ গায় আঁকা আছে তোমার রঙিন স্বর্ন তনু।........ আমাদের এখানে এখন বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে।
  • Standio
    Standio reacted to IRAQI's post on Petr0maX's profile with Haha Haha.
  • Honey bunch
    All the best :Like:
  • Honey bunch
    Yeah... I am in search of such souls... But I am not finding any such souls.
  • Itz_shahrukhh
    Itz_shahrukhh commented on Honey bunch's profile post.
    @Honey bunch mee too about my ♥️S ♥️
  • Itz_shahrukhh
    Itz_shahrukhh reacted to Honey bunch's status with Love Love.
    ❤️ ❤️ I am so deeply in love with you that you have become a part of the way I see the world. Everywhere I go, I find myself...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Contradiction..
    I hope you have healed and keep getting stronger everyday.
Top