• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed ZSL - ZoZo Super6 League - How to Play Step-by-Step

Match will be completed in 30 mins max. Atleast 2 wkts will fall in each over so players may play max of 2 overs. I think people may lose intrest if all the hype is done in 30 mine.
This is 5G era and lot of drama and action will happen in quick time. It will be short and doesn't take long duration. This is already tested and the results were positive and I am still exploring and adding more things to make it more excited

Match will be completed in 30 mins max. Atleast 2 wkts will fall in each over so players may play max of 2 overs. I think people may lose intrest if all the hype is done in 30 mine.
Thats why I added no ball concept and batting for the last 6th batsman even if he is only one

This is 5G era and lot of drama and action will happen in quick time. It will be short and doesn't take long duration. This is already tested and the results were positive and I am still exploring and adding more things to make it more excited
Thats why I added no ball concept and batting for the last 6th batsman even if he is only one
So we can play all matches from first match to finale in 2 days?

Ok. How many days will it take to complete?

I know that, I was one of the organiser too for 2nd season. Zpl design is so good no doubt on that, thanks to you @Hunkkk and @VAMC . But still doubt on zsl :rolleyes:
Thats why we are going to conduct Trial or Practice games before going for the actual league games

Even personally I like that game too what Rapz arrange... I don't remember the name of the game...

But the game is like:-- She hids a letter n everyone about!! And we'll hv to find the letter frm everyone's about and say the whole sentence... Whoever say tht first that pair will be the winner

ZSL - ZoZo Super6 League - How to Play? Rules , Conditions and other steps

1. Each Team has 6 players.

2. Each Team will play 6 overs

3. We wil have 6 scores

4. The Maximum score is 6

It's different from ZPL cricket game rules

The game will be short, simple, sweet and stunning.

The game will get completed in less time

Steps - Step by Step

1. First the bowler from the first team will bowl and tell the score (1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6) in the umpire's private window.

2. Next all the players from batting team at once will post the scores (1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6) one by one on the main wall.

3. Now the batter whoever score is matched with the bowler score is out.

And all the remaining players scores will be added to the total score.

For example bowler has told 4 in umpire's pvt window.

Player One told 3 , Player Two told 6, Player Three told 4, Player Four told 5, Player Five told 6 and Play Six told 2

Now Player Three is Out as his score 4 is matched with the Bowler's score

And all the remaining five players score is added to total score like 3 + 6 + 5 + 6 + 2 = 22

Now Total score is 22/1 in 1 ball (0.1 overs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game will continue now with Five batters as one batter got out to First Ball

4. Now once again another bowler (the second player) from the first team will bowl and tell the score (1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6) in the umpire's private window.

5. Next the remaining 5 players at once will post the scores (1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6) one by one on the main wall.

6. Now the batter whoever score is matched with the bowler score is out.

For example bowler has told 6 in umpire's pvt window.

Player One told 4 , Player Two told 5, Player Four told 3, Player Five told 6 and Play Six told 4

Now Player Five is Out as his score 6 is matched with the Bowler's score

And all the remaining five players score is added to total score like 4 + 5 + 3 + 4 = 16

Now Total score is 38/2 in 2 balls (0.2 overs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next the game will continue now with Four batters as another batter got out to Second Ball

4. Now once again another bowler (the third player from field=ing team) from the first team will bowl and tell the score (1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6) in the umpire's private window.

5. Next the remaining 4 players at once will post the scores (1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6) one by one on the main wall.

6. Now the batter whoever score is matched with the bowler score is out.

Player One told 6 , Player Two told 5, Player Four told 6 and Play Six told 3

Now No Player is out as none of the batsmen score got matched with the Bowler's score 4

And so all the four players score is added to total score like 6 + 5 + 6 + 3 = 20

Now Total score is 58/2 in 3 balls (0.3 overs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it continues till all the Six players got out (All out). Even if one player is there the game will continue till all the six overs gets complete

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : For example if two batter's have told same score 4

Player One told 3 , Player Two told 6, Player Three told 2, Player Four told 4, Player Five told 6 and Play Six told 4

Now Player Four and Player Six both told 4, Now only the last player who have told the same score 4 will be out i.e., Player Six will be out and Player Four score will counted as Zero

So in this case Player Six is Out as his score 4 is matched with the Bowler's score and Player Four score is taken as 0

And all the remaining five players score is added to total score like 3 + 6 + 2 + 0 + 6 = 17.

Now Total score is 17/1 in 1 ball (0.1 overs)

Will Follow with more rules. Until then stay Tuned for more updates
How can I joinin this game