• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - ZPL4 - FINAL MATCH -

Knock Knock!

Anyone is there?
Respected Organisers
Can You Announce The Prize For Winning ZPL?
Or we have to wait?
If yes then how much?
Any idea?
Poor me I'm waiting with my speech :sad1:

Knock Knock!

Anyone is there?
Respected Organisers
Or we have to wait?
If yes then how much?
Any idea?
The prize will be announced by @Hades when he is ready with it
Before that I request u to send me the final list of ur team who is part of game n played 3 matches

Last edited:
Knock Knock!

Anyone is there?
Respected Organisers
Or we have to wait?
If yes then how much?
Any idea?
Actually you wer waiting or ur team members are planning for murder plan on u if ur not going to give them any reward :Cwl: :Cwl:

Ok folks, sorry it took awhile but I was waiting for some final paperwork. Congratulations to the first place winners.

Team Blue Pirates Lead By Captain
@sssingh

The first place winners will be awarded a brand new badge created for this season. This badge will be displayed on your profilesScreenshot (140).png

Second place will be awarded 6pts
Third place will be awarded 4pts
Fourth place will be awarded 2pts

Ok folks, sorry it took awhile but I was waiting for some final paperwork. Congratulations to the first place winners.

Team Blue Pirates Lead By Captain
@sssingh

The first place winners will be awarded a brand new badge created for this season. This badge will be displayed on your profilesView attachment 207427

Second place will be awarded 6pts
Third place will be awarded 4pts
Fourth place will be awarded 2pts

Hope the organisers will update the list of players who doesn't even played a single match after attending the auction,

i recommend negative points for such peoples :giggle:

captains please make sure while u give the list of the players , do mention the persons not even played a single match on this ZPL 4

Hope the organisers will update the list of players who doesn't even played a single match after attending the auction,

i recommend negative points for such peoples :giggle:

captains please make sure while u give the list of the players , do mention the persons not even played a single match on this ZPL 4
dont worry, if they didn't play in a single match, they dont get a single point. :evilgrin1: