• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zozo characters .. pun intended :)

MrDream

Wellknown Ace
Lets look at some interesting characters on zozo chat rooms today. I will split such characters in two parts, registered and unregistered users
In registered users, I observed very special characters …

  1. You also must have seen self talking users, they keep writing random things, very irrelavant to anyone in the room. Such people are, in real very intelliget, sarcastic … but that sarcasm you can only relate if you observe them very carefully. Such people are, in real very alone, with no friends, but they are not accepted on wall as well.
  2. Flirty users - More male users are flirty, as expected :) but there are rare but prominent flirty female users also. These girls chat so erotic, nasty on wall that many boys can’t match their level. Typically, such girls are supressed in real life if staying with family or very shy if staying alone. Inner desires come out on zozo like platforms where noone knows their real identity.
  3. Badge users - they believe that they are above all and they prefer talking to only badge users. When I see them, I remember experiences of Indians staying in US. Indian families make friendships with other Indians based on VISA status. Green card holders keep themselves seprate from H-1B, H-1B dont like L1 people. Such experiences are shared by my friends in US. Coming back … badge users are privileged users keeping distance from other users. Guys, others are also humans and you can talk to them, who knows you will find good friends.
  4. Special category - "Couple users" .. I keep writing on wall many times one word नुमाइश-ए-इश्क. Even if you both are involved in each other, really it is needed to showoff your relationship? and then writing each other’s names in profile. I am on zozo since long and seen so many such couples later not even seeing each other’s face. Don’t bring your personal life on such platforms guys. And I wish you all the best to take your relationship to next level. :)

Of cource there are exceptions for all these.

In guest user …. lot more but notable are

  1. They take absurd usernames, probably thinking that using such names will give them visibility on sex chat platforms but I guess they go unnoticed. Using such names shows insecurity and urge to get someone talk to them.
  2. They write long messages … very long .. and dirty also. Who wants to read dirty stories on fast moving wall? guys, nobody has time to real even one line. What’s use of writing stories on wall? Calling some random girl … R word … or talking about family sex … is definitely not to be proud of. Save it for PM, if anyone responds you, though that is also ridiculous. losers I would say.

Other users across all categories ….

  1. Some girls feel proud to call themselve Rxxxx (sorry I can’t use that word) - why to ridiculate youself? Just to attract others? But what’s the gain? Are they just vomiting their worst fantasies? I don’t understand this psychology at all.
  2. Poking all users or passing comment on all - even I pass comments on some users but not anonymously. Tag and say whatever you wanna say. Its so obvious to know about whom they are talking … only if you are last category person ..
  3. And last special category for the day …. Silent watchers - nobody knows they even exist on wall. What they do on wall then? May be observing & sharing which you are reading now … Yes silent observer, for many months ;)

There are many more categories but these are few I observed very common ... Will come up with deeper analysis sometime later!!!! Do you fit in any category? … if not do let me know … who knows, I may start observing you ;)
 
Lets look at some interesting characters on zozo chat rooms today. I will split such characters in two parts, registered and unregistered users
In registered users, I observed very special characters …

  1. You also must have seen self talking users, they keep writing random things, very irrelavant to anyone in the room. Such people are, in real very intelliget, sarcastic … but that sarcasm you can only relate if you observe them very carefully. Such people are, in real very alone, with no friends, but they are not accepted on wall as well.
  2. Flirty users - More male users are flirty, as expected :) but there are rare but prominent flirty female users also. These girls chat so erotic, nasty on wall that many boys can’t match their level. Typically, such girls are supressed in real life if staying with family or very shy if staying alone. Inner desires come out on zozo like platforms where noone knows their real identity.
  3. Badge users - they believe that they are above all and they prefer talking to only badge users. When I see them, I remember experiences of Indians staying in US. Indian families make friendships with other Indians based on VISA status. Green card holders keep themselves seprate from H-1B, H-1B dont like L1 people. Such experiences are shared by my friends in US. Coming back … badge users are privileged users keeping distance from other users. Guys, others are also humans and you can talk to them, who knows you will find good friends.
  4. Special category - "Couple users" .. I keep writing on wall many times one word नुमाइश-ए-इश्क. Even if you both are involved in each other, really it is needed to showoff your relationship? and then writing each other’s names in profile. I am on zozo since long and seen so many such couples later not even seeing each other’s face. Don’t bring your personal life on such platforms guys. And I wish you all the best to take your relationship to next level. :)

Of cource there are exceptions for all these.

In guest user …. lot more but notable are
  1. They take absurd usernames, probably thinking that using such names will give them visibility on sex chat platforms but I guess they go unnoticed. Using such names shows insecurity and urge to get someone talk to them.
  2. They write long messages … very long .. and dirty also. Who wants to read dirty stories on fast moving wall? guys, nobody has time to real even one line. What’s use of writing stories on wall? Calling some random girl … R word … or talking about family sex … is definitely not to be proud of. Save it for PM, if anyone responds you, though that is also ridiculous. losers I would say.

Other users across all categories ….
  1. Some girls feel proud to call themselve Rxxxx (sorry I can’t use that word) - why to ridiculate youself? Just to attract others? But what’s the gain? Are they just vomiting their worst fantasies? I don’t understand this psychology at all.
  2. Poking all users or passing comment on all - even I pass comments on some users but not anonymously. Tag and say whatever you wanna say. Its so obvious to know about whom they are talking … only if you are last category person ..
  3. And last special category for the day …. Silent watchers - nobody knows they even exist on wall. What they do on wall then? May be observing & sharing which you are reading now … Yes silent observer, for many months ;)

There are many more categories but these are few I observed very common ... Will come up with deeper analysis sometime later!!!! Do you fit in any category? … if not do let me know … who knows, I may start observing you ;)
You can't judge !
 
Lets look at some interesting characters on zozo chat rooms today. I will split such characters in two parts, registered and unregistered users
In registered users, I observed very special characters …

  1. You also must have seen self talking users, they keep writing random things, very irrelavant to anyone in the room. Such people are, in real very intelliget, sarcastic … but that sarcasm you can only relate if you observe them very carefully. Such people are, in real very alone, with no friends, but they are not accepted on wall as well.
  2. Flirty users - More male users are flirty, as expected :) but there are rare but prominent flirty female users also. These girls chat so erotic, nasty on wall that many boys can’t match their level. Typically, such girls are supressed in real life if staying with family or very shy if staying alone. Inner desires come out on zozo like platforms where noone knows their real identity.
  3. Badge users - they believe that they are above all and they prefer talking to only badge users. When I see them, I remember experiences of Indians staying in US. Indian families make friendships with other Indians based on VISA status. Green card holders keep themselves seprate from H-1B, H-1B dont like L1 people. Such experiences are shared by my friends in US. Coming back … badge users are privileged users keeping distance from other users. Guys, others are also humans and you can talk to them, who knows you will find good friends.
  4. Special category - "Couple users" .. I keep writing on wall many times one word नुमाइश-ए-इश्क. Even if you both are involved in each other, really it is needed to showoff your relationship? and then writing each other’s names in profile. I am on zozo since long and seen so many such couples later not even seeing each other’s face. Don’t bring your personal life on such platforms guys. And I wish you all the best to take your relationship to next level. :)

Of cource there are exceptions for all these.

In guest user …. lot more but notable are
  1. They take absurd usernames, probably thinking that using such names will give them visibility on sex chat platforms but I guess they go unnoticed. Using such names shows insecurity and urge to get someone talk to them.
  2. They write long messages … very long .. and dirty also. Who wants to read dirty stories on fast moving wall? guys, nobody has time to real even one line. What’s use of writing stories on wall? Calling some random girl … R word … or talking about family sex … is definitely not to be proud of. Save it for PM, if anyone responds you, though that is also ridiculous. losers I would say.

Other users across all categories ….
  1. Some girls feel proud to call themselve Rxxxx (sorry I can’t use that word) - why to ridiculate youself? Just to attract others? But what’s the gain? Are they just vomiting their worst fantasies? I don’t understand this psychology at all.
  2. Poking all users or passing comment on all - even I pass comments on some users but not anonymously. Tag and say whatever you wanna say. Its so obvious to know about whom they are talking … only if you are last category person ..
  3. And last special category for the day …. Silent watchers - nobody knows they even exist on wall. What they do on wall then? May be observing & sharing which you are reading now … Yes silent observer, for many months ;)

There are many more categories but these are few I observed very common ... Will come up with deeper analysis sometime later!!!! Do you fit in any category? … if not do let me know … who knows, I may start observing you ;)

What’s the point of being a “silent watcher” though? Isn’t an online platform precisely a place where people can choose how much or how little they want to reveal, sometimes under the guise of anonymity? If you’re only observing for months without participating, then what exactly are you getting out of it?;)

What I find more interesting is calling all of this “observation” when half of it is actually you filling in the blanks with your own assumptions. You can observe what someone writes; you can’t observe their entire personality, private life, insecurities, desires and motivations through a wall chat and then present your interpretation as some deep psychological analysis. Maybe you’re right, maybe you’re completely wrong. Either way, it’s still your interpretation.

And ironically, you criticise people for putting themselves on display while spending months quietly watching everyone else and then writing an entire character catalogue about them. At least the people you’re analysing are actually participating.:)
 
Top