• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zozo and Freedom of Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

aakash111

Active Ranker
In the real world speaking the truth is becoming more and more challenging. For ex FB , Twitter and anything else is monitored and censored. To me Zozo is a place where you can say things more freely on a comparative basis. This in context of social topics etc.
At personal level too you can express yourself on zozo like what u are. For ex what your sexual fantasy is or if you are Gay or lesbo. The same things ppl can not write in other medium. Thus zozo allows a lot more freedom of expressing yourself. But but but... thats changing fast....the latest onslaught of Mods and moderation is just impacting this freedom when mods are not able to decide with good judgement. Like they muted me for using word Modi . lol.

In the real world speaking the truth is becoming more and more challenging. For ex FB , Twitter and anything else is monitored and censored. To me Zozo is a place where you can say things more freely on a comparative basis. This in context of social topics etc.
At personal level too you can express yourself on zozo like what u are. For ex what your sexual fantasy is or if you are Gay or lesbo. The same things ppl can not write in other medium. Thus zozo allows a lot more freedom of expressing yourself. But but but... thats changing fast....the latest onslaught of Mods and moderation is just impacting this freedom when mods are not able to decide with good judgement. Like they muted me for using word Modi . lol.
pfff for your information if your refering to your latest mute ,it wasn't a mod ,you got yourself muted by the system ,so before you even start accusing or mouthing off about our staff ,think about your mouth getting yourself in trouble . so take this as a example before accusing mods and admins cause it can be your own behavior thats gets you muted or banned and not any of us .i'm gonna lock this thread before it provokes a drama debate .

i think my intent was not to accuse. But since i know you are extra sensitive .. i am not surprised by your interpretation of it.

because praise doesn't get you excused or forgiven for the behavior you show and have shown in the chat so yeah ,nice try though

Status
Not open for further replies.