• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zodiac signs and misconceptions

rakhann

What is your zodiac sign, and what are some of the misconceptions people have about you? I'm a Gemini (June 11), and man do I get tired of the stereotypes! As soon as someone finds that out, they start talking about how Geminis:

• have two faces
  • can't be trusted
  • always cheat or have multiple partners
  • are super indecisive

None of that's true for me!

I'd never just assume things about someone based on their birthday. How about you, what's your sign? Do you find people make bad assumptions about you too?

I dont completely base it off with their zodiac signs.
I am dating someone under that sign and man he is the most genuine person I know. I trust him completely and he is loyal for years now either way as a friend and as a partner. He is mature and decisive too. He is a gemini :)

Meanwhile im a pisces i dont care what others think of me xD

Aquarius here please fell free to judge me
Haha Aquarians really don't get enough credit. I guess all the air signs have that problem :giggle:
I am dating someone under that sign and man he is the most genuine person I know. I trust him completely and he is loyal for years now either way as a friend and as a partner. Especially if you know erogenous zones of gemini woman - that's the same with Gemini man. He is mature and decisive too. He is a gemini :)

Meanwhile im a pisces i dont care what others think of me xD
I think Gemini and Pisces can be a really good match. They're totally opposite from each other in a lot of ways, but that's kinda what makes them work so well together :)

Last edited:
Well I don't really have a strong opinion on Geminis. I've never heard anything bad about them but I don't know many. For me personally though, being a Scorpio sun Scorpio moon - not sure about my ascendant sign - I just feel everything so deeply and intensely. It really bothers me when people think "intensity" means something other than truly feeling and loving deeply. Loyalty is another thing people sometimes misunderstand about Scorpios. Not all Scorpios aren't that into intimacy.. :rolleyes: