• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Youthfully yellow

Sad to see no comments on this. It takes days and weeks for us to get one jeep rolling out modifications take hell of an effort. Guess I should not post these anymore

Sad to see no comments on this. It takes days and weeks for us to get one jeep rolling out modifications take hell of an effort. Guess I should not post these anymore
Why to lose heart buddy! That’s an awesome piece of automobile that you put together. However should we spoil the beauty of it by commenting ?

Why to lose heart buddy! That’s an awesome piece of automobile that you put together. However should we spoil the beauty of it by commenting ?
Nah I put it up thinking ppl would appreciate da efforts

Hey @URum

I am not into automobiles and stuff but I'd say that is beautiful.

And don't worry about people, you do what makes you happy :fingercross:

Sometimes you don't have to get comments, just a reaction is good enough but I l loved your efforts so I don't mind dropping a comment :bandid:

How much mileage does this beautiful behemoth gives? :p

Hey @URum

I am not into automobiles and stuff but I'd say that is beautiful.

And don't worry about people, you do what makes you happy :fingercross:

Sometimes you don't have to get comments, just a reaction is good enough but I l loved your efforts so I don't mind dropping a comment :bandid:

How much mileage does this beautiful behemoth gives? :p
16 in da city 20 on da highway it was fitted with an innovative G engine

Post processing. And before after too.
For us who don’t understand cars there’s nothing much to comment if we don’t know what it looked like before or how much work you’ve put in to get it look the way it looks now. It looks amazing ♦️♥️

Wow... looks sexy... off-road will be awesome with this beast...❤️

always wanted to drive 4×4 and 6×6