• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your Point of View

If you can say something more like :

why you believe ? , and what's make you to change for somebody?
well even though i shouldn't make comment on this btw just speaking my mind.
IN SHORT,
our "OBSESSION".

If the obsession for that person is far greater our pain/suffering then we'll change.

"MY NEED WILL MAKE ME CHANGE MYSELF FOR HER/HIM"

thus change is by product of our need.

different people perceived their surrounding differently in their life and acted/acts accordingly.(even a criminal never unjustifies his/her actions, same goes for almost everyone). if few people goes through same situation, they can feel insecure in different ways in taking future actions on the basis off same incident(depends upon how they perceived it or accessed the situation).

the thing i'm trying to say is that the reason can change and can be different for different people(even you and me).

THE CHANGE IS MOST HARD FOR THOSE WHO EITHER SUFFERED OR ARE LAZY..

I love her.

then the Propensity will tilt towards my desire i.e., a change than that of stillness and insecurities because that person becomes my NEED
thus
EVEN THOUGH I'LL SAY THAT I'M CHANGING FOR BTW I'LL BE CHANGING MYSELF FOR ME BECAUSE I LIKE THAT PERSON, I NEED HER.

will express in front of her that i'm trying to change(indirectly and if possible directly).

I OR OTHERS JUSTIFIES OURSELVES THAT WE ARE RIGHT BECAUSE NO-ONE DOES ANYTHING WRONG IF HE/SHE THINKS THAT ITS WRONG
AND IT IMPERSONATES ON OUR CHARACTER THAT WE ARE PERFECT(even if we are not).

pardon me for any mistakes, its just my pov and tried best in capacity to present it in the best way possible. not sure that whether i presented my points fully and perfectly or not. and improvement is always possible.

Thanking you,
BlackAndWhite

People do change some but their dark side never gone but they can be change and can learn to control their dark side...thing that make me change myself for somebody is i do care that what that person thing about me good or bad so have change ma self to fit on that person's like...:fingercross:

#jupii

Do you believe people can change ?? ,

which thing make you to change for somebody , Or which thing you would never forgive ?

View attachment 128382
We do learn and change everyday. Just think back.....are we the same person we were 1 month ago, 1 year ago or 3 years ago? Never! Sometimes you change for the good, sometimes you change for the bad.

Now the simple answer to whether a person can change is---yes, they can and they will when they find someone worth while changing for. :heart1:

Our Life is Uncertain...
No one can stay with Us permanently....
So accept the Change and move on....

which thing make you to change for somebody , Or which thing you would never forgive ?

View attachment 128382
We can't change anyone is my thought on it.. it's them who wanna change.. show them the way.. let them choose whether not to take it or not....

I hate people who are stuck in past ..while missing out the real world

View attachment 128382

People might change for someone they deeply care about or value. Forgiveness depends on individual boundaries, but betrayal and intentional harm are often things that are challenging to forgive.

FptZljsXwAIEg15.jpeg

Changing for someone can be positive if it aligns with personal growth and values. However, compromising Your core values or losing Yourself entirely may not be healthy. Forgiveness may be harder for actions that involve deceit, malicious intent, or repeated harm. It's essential to prioritize self-respect and communicate openly in relationships.

People often change when faced with pivotal life experiences—triumphs, traumas, or self-discovery. The catalysts vary, but profound shifts often occur when confronted with the impermanence of life. Some transformations, once embraced, become irrevocable, leading to a newfound understanding or resilience. The inability to forgive certain actions may stem from a violation of core values or profound emotional wounds. The man/women psyche guards its sanctuaries fiercely, and forgiveness becomes challenging when the breach strikes at the essence of one's being. These intricacies reflect the intricate dance of their existence, where change and forgiveness navigate the complex terrain of individual narratives.