• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your opinion?(Boys only)

✨I think everyone has different perspectives for looks maybe you think she 5/10 for someone she maybe 10/10 for looks okay , but for me her confidence and attitude matters more and you already said that loyal and feminine tbh I won't major her on any scale. If she is loyal and truly attracted me, again not by looks so yea Why not. She will be my infinity ♾️/10✨✨
Are wah
 
✨I think everyone has different perspectives for looks maybe you think she 5/10 for someone she maybe 10/10 for looks okay , but for me her confidence and attitude matters more and you already said that loyal and feminine tbh I won't major her on any scale. If she is loyal and truly attracted me, again not by looks so yea Why not. She will be my infinity ♾️/10✨✨

✨edit kr ra tha thoda hehe
 
Top