• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your first interaction with a VIP on wall? How did it end up?

Atharv

Epic Legend
Hard to digest but learned all fem accounts are not actually fem. Here comes this vip member NIVI QUEEN asking about the meaning of "pavi" that someone texted on wall. I quickly googled and explained the meaning and she responded with a big ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expression.

Here comes the end result came to know that she is a tamilian and i turned out to be explaining a tamil word meaning to a tamil girl by the help of google.
#Teluguman

Last edited:
Hard to digest but learned all fem accounts are not actually fem. Here comes this vip member NIVI QUEEN asking about the meaning of "pavi" that someone texted on wall. I quickly googled and explained the meaning and she responded with a big ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expression.

Here comes the end result came to know that she is a tamilian and i turned out to be explaining a tamil word meaning to a tamil girl by the help of google.
#Teluguman
My first interaction was with bug and it went well i didn't remember VIP

My first VIP just responded to my Hi with a Hi and dumped me to feel like an idiot. Next one asked me to change my dp as it was not sober then only she will talk. I did that and then onwards she replies to me but that is all .