• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your attention needed

Shaiyna

Favoured Frenzy
It feels so disgusting after looking at these screenshots. This user 'Bereham Darinda' aka 'Randibaaz' in the hindi room is constantly abusing me and many other female users out of nothing. He tends to use the word 'randi' for every female user there and the one who rejects him, he is after that girl with his lame abuses and sentences. I was continuously reporting his texts so that an appropriate action could be taken. He claims that Shayna got his id muted whereas i didn't. I just reported, and now he is after me with his foul language. This issue was even raised earlier but no appropriate action was taken. Hoping for a fruitful action this time. Administration must see to it.
IMG_20220228_144345.jpgIMG_20220228_144440.jpgIMG_20220228_144522.jpgIMG_20220228_144610.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220228_144345.jpg
    IMG_20220228_144345.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
It feels so disgusting after looking at these screenshots. This user 'Bereham Darinda' aka 'Randibaaz' in the hindi room is constantly abusing me and many other female users out of nothing. He tends to use the word 'randi' for every female user there and the one who rejects him, he is after that girl with his lame abuses and sentences. I was continuously reporting his texts so that an appropriate action could be taken. He claims that Shayna got his id muted whereas i didn't. I just reported, and now he is after me with his foul language. This issue was even raised earlier but no appropriate action was taken. Hoping for a fruitful action this time. Administration must see to it.
View attachment 51390View attachment 51391View attachment 51392View attachment 51393
Dear you must remember when I was there he said to me u keep reporting his I'd while saying he used abusive word at the moment i pointed him out that he is using abusive word in front of me his I'd was muted as u guys reported at the very moment his I'd was muted and he relogged in another id and started abusing me for which I kept banning his I'd and i told u guys to keep reporting and ignoring he just need ur attention
i myself has faced lots of abusing i know how it feels and when I use to be regular chatter thr was no admin or moderator in chat room i kept on asking for moderators for ic and now thr are many room moderators universal moderators admins superadmin to look after abusers i use to go to sc room to call admins for help now u just to report and block such insanes we when present thr won't allow such abusers

Dear you must remember when I was there he said to me u keep reporting his I'd while saying he used abusive word at the moment i pointed him out that he is using abusive word in front of me his I'd was muted as u guys reported at the very moment his I'd was muted and he relogged in another id and started abusing me for which I kept banning his I'd and i told u guys to keep reporting and ignoring he just need ur attention
i myself has faced lots of abusing i know how it feels and when I use to be regular chatter thr was no admin or moderator in chat room i kept on asking for moderators for ic and now thr are many room moderators universal moderators admins superadmin to look after abusers i use to go to sc room to call admins for help now u just to report and block such insanes we when present thr won't allow such abusers
Yeah! I'll try to make the most use of ignore and report option..
Thankyouu beru;):kiss:

Last edited:
this will make you giggle and laugh at abuser and those we call butthurt ,after the sex chat update the other day, we know have a user report system which allows users to report stuff when us admins aren't about , so i was in my admin panel dealing with the first reports next day and i found 2 that were against two regular females ,1 who is actually a vip ,they were talking to other users but these two idiots because they were not getting any attention decided to report the females and tried to make it look like they were abusing and spamming. i classed there reports as invalid and they found themselves Banned for a week with the reason "wasting admins time and making butthurt reports". idiots think because they are behind a screen they can do anything ,hurt anyone and be safe ,that is just more proof they are dumber then stupid

Last edited:
this will make you giggle and laugh at abuser and those we call butthurt ,after the sex chat update the other we know have a user report system which allows users to report stuff when us admins aren't about . so i was in my admin panel dealing with the first reports next day and i found 2 that were against to regular females ,1 who is actually a vip ,they were talking to other users but these two idiots because they were not getting any attention decided to report the females and tried to make it look like they were abusing and spamming. i classed there reports as Unvalid and they found themselves Banned for a week with the reason ,wasting admins time and making butthurt reports. idiots think because they are behind a screen they can do anything ,hurt anyone and be safe ,that is just more proof they are dumber then stupid
I had no idea bout this buddy... Btw, agreed

One more thing I have always have said to ic users stop entertaining abusers if he abusing any female today he will abuse you tomorrow but some vip and other users keep chatting to them keep entertaing them even when they are abusing
That's true