• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You say , I Listen ♥️

Maayaa ❤️

♡♡ Kayalvizhi ~~ K ♡♡
VIP
Posting Freak
b8a2e823272cf244a4ca7f1ca77887c2.gifWelcome to Maaya's nonsense scribbles

:bandid: As Maayaa is little down and bored, why not we have a small chitchat moments...

Well here we go, If you have a chance to ASK / TELL something to Maayaa , what would that be?

Lets see what we got ! To those who dont know Maayaa, lets take this opportunity :giggle: to be friends ..

Simply awaits ~~
e503a13a8255231f69915bf2c4671dda.gif

View attachment 224355Welcome to Maaya's nonsense scribbles

:bandid: As Maayaa is little down and bored, why not we have a small chitchat moments...

Well here we go, If you have a chance to ASK / TELL something to Maayaa , what would that be?

Lets see what we got ! To those who dont know Maayaa, lets take this opportunity :giggle: to be friends ..

Simply awaits ~~
View attachment 224354
Just wish to tell I love you always and will always be there for you Darluu..One thing I wanna ask you is come and hug me tight right now :heart1: :heart1:

Aww @Maayaa ❤️

Yep!!!

I have something to ask you!!

How could you be so sweet and so caring towards your circle!!
How could you be silent yet comforting at the same time??
How could you be so adjusting and adapting to the situations at the same time?

And how much do you love this rasathi ❤ ?
Am not being sweet, am just being me ♥️

When I was broken, I need a comfort zone but I never had one and it leads me to something worse, that when I decide to be someone's EAR when they need a comfort zone.. Sometimes we only need someone to listen ..

I have zero EXPECTATIONS with anyone that I am close with.. So I adjust and accept them for who they are ♥️

You just came like that inyo my small circle and now you are someone I " knock knock " every morning .. I love you, and there is nothing can ever measure LOVE ❤️

Am not being sweet, am just being me ♥️

When I was broken, I need a comfort zone but I never had one and it leads me to something worse, that when I decide to be someone's EAR when they need a comfort zone.. Sometimes we only need someone to listen ..

I have zero EXPECTATIONS with anyone that I am close with.. So I adjust and accept them for who they are ♥️

You just came like that inyo my small circle and now you are someone I " knock knock " every morning .. I love you, and there is nothing can ever measure LOVE ❤️
Aww bbe!! Literally you are so comforting whenever I need someone I just go to you!! And whenever you are like down!! I just wanna give you a hug ❤