• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

YOU ARE DAMN SPECIAL!!

As a human peoples get hurt for giving love to a person when they didn't get back......I understand ur pts..situation make us decide how we live...we have to not react out for sitaution whatever happen...when you are boss for all issue , promblem is a slave for all

Only we know how much the dry eyes have cried. Only we know how the laughter hides the screams inside. Only we know how much the silence can haunt. They don't understand us. They just can't. Their hearts are not that deep yet. Their souls have not grown as much. They are just bodies. We are souls. We have felt things, deeply, purely. We have gone beyond feelings. We have dealt with energies. We are special. So please don't feel bad if these normal humans don't understand your "complicated" talks. We operate in different wavelengths. Don't waste your time in winning their understanding. Quit on the explanations. It's you. It's your life. It's your journey. It's your scars. It's your pain. It's your healing. They. They don't matter. You make peace with yourself. You find your own reasons. You cry your own tears. What matters is that at the end of this all, you are still standing tall, with your head held high. And for that, all you need is you.

I have seen people lose their sanity because no one understands them. I have seen people scream in frustration why everyone else can't feel how they feel. I have seen people quit because it got too lonely. And that's the harsh truth I want to slap you with. You are special, my friend. You have seen life at its darkest. You have gone through things most people can't even stand. You have depth as a person. Save your emotions. Don't waste them on these human bricks. They would absorb nothing. Learn to live with yourself. Learn to deal with your own mess. Learn to accept that it's okay to feel odd amongst these "normal" people. You are an old soul. These are modern, plastic bodies. There is no match. Maybe, one day you will meet someone you will vibe with, same soul, same energy, same depth. And then, only then, open up your heart in a real conversation. But until that magical moment, preserve what's unique to you. Preserve your emotions. Be proud of what you are, what you have survived. You are damn special, never forget that.
A BIG HUG!!!:heart1::inlove:
I understand only one thing here
Be proud of what you are, what you have survived. You are damn special, never forget that

:inlove:

As a human peoples get hurt for giving love to a person when they didn't get back......I understand ur pts..situation make us decide how we live...we have to not react out for sitaution whatever happen...when you are boss for all issue , promblem is a slave for all
Right!!:clapping:
:heart1: Happy to read this again❤
:bandid:You can dm me also…for more posts like this!!:blush:
I understand only one thing here

:inlove:
Yeahhh…am proud of what i am:emo:

Only we know how much the dry eyes have cried. Only we know how the laughter hides the screams inside. Only we know how much the silence can haunt. They don't understand us. They just can't. Their hearts are not that deep yet. Their souls have not grown as much. They are just bodies. We are souls. We have felt things, deeply, purely. We have gone beyond feelings. We have dealt with energies. We are special. So please don't feel bad if these normal humans don't understand your "complicated" talks. We operate in different wavelengths. Don't waste your time in winning their understanding. Quit on the explanations. It's you. It's your life. It's your journey. It's your scars. It's your pain. It's your healing. They. They don't matter. You make peace with yourself. You find your own reasons. You cry your own tears. What matters is that at the end of this all, you are still standing tall, with your head held high. And for that, all you need is you.

I have seen people lose their sanity because no one understands them. I have seen people scream in frustration why everyone else can't feel how they feel. I have seen people quit because it got too lonely. And that's the harsh truth I want to slap you with. You are special, my friend. You have seen life at its darkest. You have gone through things most people can't even stand. You have depth as a person. Save your emotions. Don't waste them on these human bricks. They would absorb nothing. Learn to live with yourself. Learn to deal with your own mess. Learn to accept that it's okay to feel odd amongst these "normal" people. You are an old soul. These are modern, plastic bodies. There is no match. Maybe, one day you will meet someone you will vibe with, same soul, same energy, same depth. And then, only then, open up your heart in a real conversation. But until that magical moment, preserve what's unique to you. Preserve your emotions. Be proud of what you are, what you have survived. You are damn special, never forget that.
For a second I thought you were talking about Me with Me...well said!!:clapping:

Well said

Another antique piece (peace) digged from your posts.... very well said!!

Just now realised..replied to this post long back..

No intention to spam (Mods ..I genuinely liked it again)!!

Last edited:
Another antique piece (peace) digged from your posts.... very well said!!

Just now realised..replied to this post long back..

No intention to spam (Mods ..I genuinely liked it again)!!
;)ur reply got my thread up again..now it may reach to more people..THANKYOU TOO!!
:hearteyes::heart1:huggsss!!