• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Yahe Hai sach zindgi ka ?

@Lion_Hearted @subha2 @Anshhi @Tins22 @Godofthunder in the men's life sex is nothing he need just a loyal partner for whenever he feel depressed and just one msg of her brings smile on their face.. If you will ask to me then my first priority will be the same what I said ..after it sex has it's own place and priority in life ... "don't go for this kind of love even a Market girls also do your dick hard and you make her panty wet."

@Lion_Hearted @subha2 @Anshhi @Tins22 @Godofthunder in the men's life sex is nothing he need just a loyal partner for whenever he feel depressed and just one msg of her brings smile on their face.. If you will ask to me then my first priority will be the same what I said ..after it sex has it's own place and priority in life ... "don't go for this kind of love even a Market girls also do your dick hard and you make her panty wet."
Well said bro ..go through the post

Wow great well said bro @Vikash

So true @Vikash;)