• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Y tis happens only to me...!!!

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Hello guys,

As its rainy here and evry Sunday i use to visit our Farm and clear some stuffs ovr thr.. :inlove:

Today wit grt excitement i myself started to clean up unwanted Herbs and shrubs.. :rock:

And the miracle happened...

I was plucking the Shrubs wit ma hand..
I was continuously hearing isskkk ishhhhhh kinda sounds..:cool1:
Tats kinda Weird... And i was looking for wat the heck was tat... Bt am very intelligent so i dint took my hand and was in the same position...

Suddenly i noticed a snake...:worried:
Peacefully moving over my hands, it was a Water Snake...

As soon as it went away...
Here comes the hero:emo:

Stood up and starting running..
Its guiness record tat i covered half Kilometers within seconds:clapping:

Well i said am tired and sent off my cousins to same place.. Waiting eagerly for the next set of fun:giggle:

Hello guys,

As its rainy here and evry Sunday i use to visit our Farm and clear some stuffs ovr thr.. :inlove:

Today wit grt excitement i myself started to clean up unwanted Herbs and shrubs.. :rock:

Tats kinda Weird... And i was looking for wat the heck was tat... Bt am very intelligent so i dint took my hand and was in the same position...

Well i said am tired and sent off my cousins to same place.. Waiting eagerly for the next set of fun:giggle:
LOL water snacks doesn't bite buddy, n yeah am gonna send a dog to chase you I wanna see how u gets scared n run,

I don't wanna miss that fun :Cwl:

Hello guys,

Because

it happens only to you

reason coming soon :Cwl:

Hello guys,

water snake is harmless
athuku visam kidayathu

ithuku poitu half km odiruku

singam nu solum nee :clapping:

Hello guys,

Yesterday u said snakes can be used for delicious noodles.... How can u let it go :wondering::Cwl: