• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WWE Elimination Chamber (RAW) - 25th Feb, 2018

Bacon Girl

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MEN'S ELIMINATION CHAMBER (#1 CONTENDER FOR WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Braun Strowman vs. Elias vs. John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. The Miz vs. TBA

Elias enters at #6. Winner faces WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 34.

WOMEN'S ELIMINATION CHAMBER FOR THE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Bayley vs. Mandy Rose vs. Mickie James vs. Sonya Deville vs. Sasha Banks

Winner defends against Asuka or Asuka & Nia Jax at WrestleMania 34.

Nia Jax vs. Asuka

If Jax wins, she's added to the title match at WrestleMania 34 to make it a Triple Threat with Asuka and the champion.

Any idea who will win? Share your thoughts... :)

It's actually now a 7 man Elimination Chamber match
The Miz vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns vs John Cena vs Braun Strowman vs Elias vs Finn Balor
The Miz enters first and Elias enters at #6

yes mike thats right.... :) thanks for correcting... and btw... who do u think will win? :) i guess it will be roman reigns ;)

Well rumor is it will be Roman to win and go on to a rematch with Brock, where he will capture the Universal Title as Brock's contract with WWE is up soon. As for the women's elimination chamber, I have a feeling Alexa will retain and go on to face BOTH Asuka and Nia Jax, as Nia will beat Asuka and break her streak. Plus Rhonda Rousey is signing her contract for Monday Night Raw but I have a feeling something will happen and she will end up going to Smackdown to face Charlotte Flair at Wrestlemania for her Championship.

only a few hours ago i watched the match between seth rollins and others coz of the time gap obviously.... anyway seth rollins gave a good fight against them and Miz cheated as always :-/ and strowman is like another beast lol

anyway fingers crossed coz no idea who will really win...coz in WWE we have to expect the unexpected coz there's a lot of cheating now...

Props to my favourite Seth Rollins last night though, he lasted 1 hour and 5 minutes in a gauntlet match. He defeated his Shield brother Roman Reigns first, then John Cena. He likely would have beat Elias but he ran out of steam and his bad knee started acting up, so he ended up losing the 3rd round to Elias. But he still kicked some ass!!

yeah i totally agree with u!!! it was a stunning performance and worthwhile watching.... :) i wish seth or roman will fight with brock :)

I have a feeling at Fastlane in 2 weeks though that AJ Styles won't be leaving with his title and it will become a fatal threeway triple threat match for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania between whoever wins the fatal fiveway at Fastlane, Aj Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura