• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WTF.. Admin's get ur ass up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin V

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Why there are rules in this shitty site.

If you guys following different rules for badge holders and users.

Then why the fuck are you guys keep on pushing your shitty rules on us. You guys are showing partiality ass towards among yourselves.

Better don make us to to follow the rules. If we need to stick to your rules then first badge holders better you suck first and then make us suck. If not shut the fuck up

B I T C H E S

If you can't able to treat the users and badgers equally then why the admins and badgers are in here. What's the purpose of you getting the badges "To just show off .. or To Contribute yourself for the site.

Better notify us that "there are different rules for mod's & badge users" and here we show partiality pussy among users and badge holders

@Hades bruh i tagged you in here Coz you should shove your admin and moderators minds to make them clear "Rules are rules for every damn users even thou you are a badge holder or who ever you are inside this site". Just make it clear for all the members right here in this site.

Why there are rules in this shitty site.

If you guys following different rules for badge holders and users.

Then why the fuck are you guys keep on pushing your shitty rules on us. You guys are showing partiality ass towards among yourselves.

Better don make us to to follow the rules. If we need to stick to your rules then first badge holders better you suck first and then make us suck. If not shut the fuck up

If you can't able to treat the users and badgers equally then why the admins and badgers are in here. What's the purpose of you getting the badges "To just show off .. or To Contribute yourself for the site.

@Hades bruh i tagged you in here Coz you should shove your admin and moderators minds to make them clear "Rules are rules for every damn users even thou you are a badge holder or who ever you are inside this site". Just make it clear for all the members right here in this site.
so, what seems to be the problem that you think you have to act like an asshole and air this out in public instead of sending me a PRIVATE message? The rules are in place for ALL, there isn't a different set of rules for badge holders and users.

so, what seems to be the problem that you think you have to act like an asshole and air this out in public instead of sending me a PRIVATE message? The rules are in place for ALL, there isn't a different set of rules for badge holders and users.
Why should i care about others if i do, why tf shud i be in here.

Bruh you guys just set some rules for all but these god damn mf_s shows partially among users and badges. Just make'em clear,

I just made these threads for the creatured who does these things shud change by seeing it. That's the purpose i made it.

Even thou this won't be reach to all badger's untill u guys make a notice to all the badge users.

I think i made my point clear and hope the site badger's might user their badges commonly not for their sakes.

#ThirundhungaDaKoodhiyanungala:Cwl:

unless this happened in a private chat I dont see what the problem is, other than you being muted for 1hr at 4:17 today for "abuse." (I scrolled through the entire wall) Maybe it was a mistake? Maybe it wasn't, but coming in here and mouthing off like this is NOT the way to resolve it.

That's wat I was told.mods have special powers. I was told that "cops can carry gun" Wer as ordinary ppl can't. Just like that mods have special rules .

Especially our telugu chat owner kashvi she don't know telugu but she is telugu room owner she always abusing users but even admins can't take action about her rules for users only not all

Status
Not open for further replies.