• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wrongly ban for using existing username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Administrator,
Why I am facing this ban?
I just randomly used that username,even I don't know it is registered or someone using it & if so I try that username the site itself will disallow me but that doesn't happened in my case, so it is not my fault at all, it's site fault. And yeah there is one thing also, even I used that username I didn't do trash talk on wall or violate any rules or regulations of the site, you can check the data on the server I am fine with that also. Please look into this & revert me ASAP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-04-21-01-27-380_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-04-21-01-27-380_com.android.chrome.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 24
You urself see title of ur threadu accepted u used existing user nick

Not all who post thread here are innocent
So it is your's nick.
I agree that all here are not innocent, but if it is registered nick then how site allow me to continue with that nick, & it is randomly selected by me I didn't know it is already taken.
So I request you 'respected' moderator to please unban me, I will take care of that in future.

So it is your's nick.
I agree that all here are not innocent, but if it is registered nick then how site allow me to continue with that nick, & it is randomly selected by me I didn't know it is already taken.
So I request you 'respected' moderator to please unban me, I will take care of that in future.
Don't u have ur own identity you like to use others ?
If u were innocent why u logged off when u saw me logged in why u switched ur nick ?

And u r kicked not banned next time if u use any known user identity I will complain against u and will ask for ban

And u r kicked not banned next time if u use any known user identity I will complain against u and will ask for ban
Excuse me! I dnt have any personal grudges on you, infact I even dnt know who you are ok, it is just a random nick I selected, but my question is if it is your nick and your are the moderator here so how does it happened that site allow me to enter with that nick? It is site's fault , that's what I am saying here.

funny i had a indian ip in sex chat using Aphrodite24 yesterday ,i warned them using staff memebers names was not allowed and they ignored me so they also got banned

funny i had a indian ip in sex chat using Aphrodite24 yesterday ,i warned them using staff memebers names was not allowed and they ignored me so they also got banned
This ppl like to use others identity to degrade themthn they behave innocent
Most ic abusers do such stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.