• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Would you rather have sex with the same person for the rest of your life or one new person every year?

Would you rather have sex with the same person for the rest of your life or one new person every ye

• Have sex with the same person for the rest of my life

• Have sex with one new person every year

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thirudan

Novice Sprinter
Would you rather have sex with the same person for the rest of your life or one new person every year?

this question is more based on relationship status
SINGLE= having fun ,one night stands ,no commitment
couples = with the person you gave your heart to ,loyalty and fidelity and if you make the vows of marriage then you are bound to that person for as long as decide

If he gotta be one who cannot be replaced by any dickheads I ld rather go with him for the rest of my life than finding a beast of the cover

Just all talking about sex where is love in it. I dont have a experience but love and sex is important upto me.:heart1::inlove: