• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

???? Wot makes u SAD

Wot makes u all sad ?
first of all i will go sad after writing this i know! hehe
1. seeing unhappy, sad and depressed soul
2. seeing people in mental or physical pain
3. seeing someone getting tortured or getting bullied
4. hearing the painful voices of poor peoples and all else who struggle from financial problems
5. my past,my mistakes, my anger, my ego everything bad i had in past always make me sad
6. the mistakes i still do when i too emotional , i dont want to be emotional fool yrrr
7. hurting my loved ones intentionally ( for me hurting someone when i too broken, too sad or too angry is my fault and is done intentionally)
8.seeing my loved one being unhappy because of ssomething else
9. everything that gives me negative vibe makes me sad , my overthinking also makes me sad
10. not ignorance until i know the reason of ignorance

THE SOLUTION FOR THIS
1. i want a world full of peace and harmony, i thought of making one
but as madara said " wake up to reality there is no peace in this world"
so i have made some people my world and if they are happy then i am happy if they are sad i am sad
2. i want to stop overthinking, stop hurting my loved ones yrrr, i am just tooo scared someday i will break them to a extent they can fix it
and i will then hide my guilty by saying it was unintentional. i should control my emotions

my world: *mom and dad @Illusion @Ramchand @Bekhayali @KIARA this people are my gems, my pillars
without them there is no kawaki, stealerofdick, sasuke , harsh :).

what makes me sad is thinking of being sad makes me sad :think:

Eventually the one who close to heart becomes strangers in a blink of eyes makes me sad tho !

first of all i will go sad after writing this i know! hehe
1. seeing unhappy, sad and depressed soul
2. seeing people in mental or physical pain
3. seeing someone getting tortured or getting bullied
4. hearing the painful voices of poor peoples and all else who struggle from financial problems
5. my past,my mistakes, my anger, my ego everything bad i had in past always make me sad
6. the mistakes i still do when i too emotional , i dont want to be emotional fool yrrr
7. hurting my loved ones intentionally ( for me hurting someone when i too broken, too sad or too angry is my fault and is done intentionally)
8.seeing my loved one being unhappy because of ssomething else
9. everything that gives me negative vibe makes me sad , my overthinking also makes me sad
10. not ignorance until i know the reason of ignorance

THE SOLUTION FOR THIS
1. i want a world full of peace and harmony, i thought of making one
but as madara said " wake up to reality there is no peace in this world"
so i have made some people my world and if they are happy then i am happy if they are sad i am sad
2. i want to stop overthinking, stop hurting my loved ones yrrr, i am just tooo scared someday i will break them to a extent they can fix it
and i will then hide my guilty by saying it was unintentional. i should control my emotions

my world: *mom and dad @Illusion @Ramchand @Bekhayali @KIARA this people are my gems, my pillars
without them there is no kawaki, stealerofdick, sasuke , harsh :).
LoL :smoking: write this in exam paper