• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

???? Wot makes u SAD

In my case I feel sad ,
  • Seeing my loved ones in pain and I am not able to help them it hurts like nothing else
  • Realising that I am not able to be a good kid for my mother
  • Wasting dad's money on unusual stuff
  • Seeing any poor lady or old man in bad condition
  • Seeing street dogs crying and beaten by random kids
  • Seeing cows searching food in garbage
  • Seeing our mother nature in bad conditions
  • Seeing parents fighting and it's affecting their kids mental health
  • Going to govt hospital and realising that life is very tough for many peoples
  • And last seeing laboures working hard and build our beautiful houses and they still living in hunt and not able to give happiness to their childrens….:confused:
Putt, you have a soft heart komal ki, rabbb will bless you

For all the lovely gentleman & gentlewomen

Ignorance is bliss :p

Enjoy when you're ignored(the other doesn't deserve you. Move on many more are out there. You'll definitely find one even if it doesn't, embrace everything whatever happened, happening & will happen)

Ps : if you're a girl ignored by a guy my pm is always open you can ping me ;)

For all the lovely gentleman & gentlewomen

Ignorance is bliss :p

Enjoy when you're ignored(the other doesn't deserve you. Move on many more are out there. You'll definitely find one even if it doesn't, embrace everything whatever happened, happening & will happen)

Ps : if you're a girl ignored by a guy my pm is always open you can ping me ;)
So u mean u give way to ignored ones in ur pm lol :Drunk:

Ignorance, loneliness, seeing loved ones suffering and couldn't help and be with them
Very true . But we have to understand even if we love mutually , sometimes it's not possible to be with them and help them. That's also the love . 2 . Dont ne sad for ignorance. It's destroy ur self respect. 3. Loneliness... :). It's the best time for selflove