• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Working on heels: Yay or Nay?

D

Deleted member 59

Got a question for the girls today. Recently been working lots and due to protocol and decorum of the events I must work on high heels daily. I've met some girls that love working on heels, but after 4 days ( and one more to go) of working with heels I decided I just hate it, and in the near future will try not to wear them as part of my uniform. So for me it's a NAY. What about you girls? Let me know.

i've always worn heels from a young age that now flat shoes make my feet hurt if im in them to long
i can walk miles in heels but in flats forget it .
its a case of being used to them and your feet being use to them ,if your someone who spends time in flats then have to wear heels for say like special occasions ,evenings out etc your feet will hate you ,same if you live in heels and then wear flats
people would ask me when i use to waitress how i could be hours on my feet in high heels ,i would say i was born into them lol

It has been scientifically proven that the girls who wear heels whose uterus womb will upside doen do to improper heights of legs so avoid it will be a healthy one for girls who are not a mom:angel:

MY ASS does it ,im 6'1 ,i have a great health and have had 4 kids .my uterus is perfectly fine and i've been wearing heels of all kinds since i was in my teens (13-14)