• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative WORDS MAKE WONDERS!!! - All About Fantasy (part 1)

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
“The more we talk sexual fantasy and normalize the conversation, the less we’ll beat ourselves up for having twisty, sexual, steamy [thoughts]"

A healthy relationship is the one in which you comfort your partner to get you wish to get. Most of the fantasies (fact is all of the fantasies) are Taboo in nature and everyone will be hesitant to open up it to their companion, and just dream it. To make it come true the first step is to converse your wish to your companion in way that they can accept it.

In long-term relationships in particular, keeping novelty alive is paramount for fighting bedroom boredom and maintaining an active sex life, “Trying something new reignites the passion you had at the beginning of the relationship.” But the million dollar question is HOW TO ASK FOR IT?

Take a look into the below statements

* I love when i am inside you, the softness of your skin makes me go crazy for you, how about trying it from another position so it feels more soft on us and makes go further crazy?

* Our bedroom looks the way same all time, but not you, your taste, your smell, your beauty is always different to me in each and every time, so how about moving out of our bedroom to feel more different?

* Your love for me is more than what i have for you, i know it, and that makes me to ask you what i long for, can I say you my weird fantasy which may look ugly, dirty can be even a taboo, but Its all on your wish we can proceed or can leave it, I say this to you cos i just don't wanna keep my dreams hidden from you my love.

All the above three sentences first expresses your love to them, and shows how much value you give them in your life. This is what you need to do, make your companion feel the comfort in you.

Once you make them feel that they are more precious to you than the sexual fantasy, Next step is to create curiosity to them that you have some kinda kinky ideas to make your sexual life more happier. This will make them to hear what you say, and percentage of feeling yucky will be reduced. If you open up you fantasy immediately, they may get irritated and that can even spoil the relationship.

Also Make them understand that their comfort is more important in this fantasies and make sure that they understand if they don't feel comfort, you are ready to quit it.

And now Is the time to tell your fantasy to them. But say it in a lower husky voice with kisses and and holding their fingers tightly gripped, kissing the ear lobes. Make them a bit horny and open up your heart so that in the horny state and with your over flowing love, mostly they wont deny your fantasy.

The major this is to avoid making your partner feel inadequate by framing this convo about what you can add to your sexual play.

Before exploring your fantasy, you will need to discuss on the does and don'ts in implying your fantasy, so that nothing goes wrong or painful and get stopped by your companion in the mid, which may in turn hurt your relationship too.

Preparing yourself for this convo:-

Prior to this conversation,
  • You should understand the lifestyle, likes, dislikes, tastes, and everything of your companion.
  • Love your companion and give them more time so that they value you over anything. The passion towards your companion is the most important thing need before.
  • Select the right place to have this conversation - depends on your partners likes and dislikes, I mostly prefer a hill station garden bench.
  • Talk about some interesting topics and slowly move on the fantasy part, just don't jump into it at the beginning.
  • Also be a giver in sex so that you too get something, You should be ready to hear and act on your companion's sexual fantasy too.

Hope this was useful to you people.

Okay now you people can say your dialogues on how to open your fantasy to your companion and keep this thread alive :)

When a partner is hesitant a bit to your fantasy - u can encourage him/her by showing similar videos in case they are interested ! See babe its not so weird or tough as you think !

Wowww @satz really very useful topic.

• Create a mood,
  • Make ur partner comfortable,
  • Ask he/she likes and dislikes,
  • Timing,
  • Ask and Listen to them,
  • Create curiosity,
  • Accept it if they r not comfortable,
  • Allow them to start, if they wish,
  • Make it smooth n soft,
  • Express urs n wait for the response,
  • Don't push or force,
  • Never be harsh or dominating.

Thought people will say their words which they use to comfort their partner in this thread, but unfortunately no one did it...looks these adult threads are not being viewed by many....

Thought people will say their words which they use to comfort their partner in this thread, but unfortunately no one did it...looks these adult threads are not being viewed by many....
Maybe or may not be open for a adult talk

That is coz - Sex is still a "Taboo" in our culture. They think the purpose of sex is just - Reproduction ! It lies in our upbringing maybe. Our next gen maybe a bit open to these thoughts depending on how we have "The Talk' with them !

Wowww @satz really very useful topic.

• Create a mood,
  • Make ur partner comfortable,
  • Ask he/she likes and dislikes,
  • Timing,
  • Ask and Listen to them,
  • Create curiosity,
  • Accept it if they r not comfortable,
  • Allow them to start, if they wish,
  • Make it smooth n soft,
  • Express urs n wait for the response,
  • Don't push or force,
  • Never be harsh or dominating.
FAST TRACK COURSE AVAILABLE LOL

That is coz - Sex is still a "Taboo" in our culture. They think the purpose of sex is just - Reproduction ! It lies in our upbringing maybe. Our next gen maybe a bit open to these thoughts depending on how we have "The Talk' with them !
Fantasies thread now becoming parenting thread :p

Before talking with your partners. Trying to bridge the gap, explain your fantasies, trying to lure them in the act of mutual pleasure.

Have you tried to understand from their perspective what is sex for them. What is their expectations and longingness.
I am just curious.

Last line of the thread :)

Also be a giver in sex so that you too get something, You should be ready to hear and act on your companion's sexual fantasy too.

When a partner is hesitant a bit to your fantasy - u can encourage him/her by showing similar videos in case they are interested ! See babe its not so weird or tough as you think !

It actually works when someone doesn't have enough exposure abt BDSM :giggle::rofl1:

Fantasy words uh...?? Lemme drop some then :p

- Imm gonna break down your defences with my kisses and drop some love bombs right over your pale skin.

- Im learning the knack of pottery when you nibble around inside my palms

- Ahh my rose! I come here every single day to pluck you when u bloom.. Yet you keep budding every other day to make me deflower you.

- Protruding collar bones at the top of the almost indiscernible rise and fall of her body..

Okay.... ill stop right here before I make someone have a coying face ;)

@Pinkcandy Maamsie.... Being a lexophile..audience in this thread is expecting your fantastic fantasy Wordplay... :giggle: Pour some and enlighten us ...!!

**takes notes