• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Women's Day Special - QUIZ TIME on 08th March 2022

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
I am happy to announce that we are going to conduct Quiz on Tuesday,08th March 2022 on ocassion of Women's Day.

Please support and participate and let's make it more fun and entertaining

Quiz Date : 08/March/2022 (Tuesday)

Time: 09:00 PM (edited from 07:30 PM)

Registered users should report by 07:20 PM

Topic: Women's Day (social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women)

Quiz Master - DeepuKiRON or DeepuKiran (Goutham)

Mode : Individual Players (and it is not teams) both Males and Females can participate

Venue : Zenglish Room - Chat ZoZo

REGISTRATION :- Users who are interested to participate in the Quiz, Please reply in this thread before 05:00 PM Tuesday 08th March 2022

About the Quiz :

I will give you the question on Womens or Women's day or on Women's achievements with four options (multiple choice). You need to pickup the correct option

FOR EXAMPLE :

Q) On which date, International Woman's Day is Celebrated?

A] 08th May B] 08th Jan C] 08th Mar D] None of Above

Correct answer is C

Quiz rules
-------------------

1) Total 50 Questions, 4 multiple choice answers will be given

2) You would be given around 20 seconds to give the answer after the question is given

3) Only the first three correct answers would be considered

4) Points : 5 points for the 1st correct answer, 3 points for the 2nd correct answer and 1 point for the 3rd correct answer

The first wrong answer before the first correct answer will be given a negative marks of -2

Please let me know for any doubts or clarifications

Also open for any suggestions

@VAMC, @Hunkkk , @Vasu , @Rapunzel , @Pinkcandy

Last edited:
I am happy to announce that we are going to conduct Quiz on Tuesday,08th March 2022 on ocassion of Women's Day.

Time: 07:30 PM

Topic: Women's Day (social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women)

Quiz Master - DeepuKiran (Goutham)

Mode : Individual Players (and it is not teams) both Males and Females can participate

REGISTRATION :- Users who are interested to participate in the Quiz, Please reply in this thread before 05:00 PM Tuesday 08th March 2022

About the Quiz :

I will give you the question on Womens or Women's day or on Women's achievements with four options (multiple choice). You need to pickup the correct option

FOR EXAMPLE :

Correct answer is C

Quiz rules
-------------------

2) You would be given around 20 seconds to give the answer after the question is given

4) Points : 5 points for the 1st correct answer, 3 points for the 2nd correct answer and 1 point for the 3rd correct answer

The first wrong answer before the first correct answer will be given a negative marks of -2

Take more questions from politics , defence & sports :angel:

About the Quiz :

FOR EXAMPLE :

Correct answer is C

Quiz rules
-------------------

I m in:Like:

About the Quiz :

FOR EXAMPLE :

Correct answer is C

Quiz rules
-------------------

Can u change the time:Drunk::think1:

About the Quiz :

FOR EXAMPLE :

Correct answer is C

Quiz rules
-------------------

All the best all of u male nd female but women Rock it best wishes

About the Quiz :

FOR EXAMPLE :

Correct answer is C

Quiz rules
-------------------

Im interested :emo:

About the Quiz :

FOR EXAMPLE :

Correct answer is C

Quiz rules
-------------------

I'm interested...:blush:
but the time:relieved::shake: