• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Womens day events Thank you note

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
It takes me great pleasure to extend my vote of thanks on behalf of the jury.

I start of by thanking @Administrator for bearing with our idea and allowing us to to conduct the event. Without his guidance the event would not have been such a success.
Our gratefulness n thanks to @Rapunzel to have trust and belief in our ideas and back us with her support.

A big thank you to all the participants for having taken your time to make this a success. It is indeed a big thing to take out time from your busy schedules to have put in time, effort and dedication in all your submissions. All of us are truly awed with your talents.

A shoutout and thanks to all who voted and appreciated and commented. Without your support and feedback we will never grow.

Last, but not the least I thank all the jury members for their time and effort.
@VAMC @Hunkkk @Shyam amazing co ordination And great handling of the event. I have learnt a great deal with you guys and shall cherish this event all my life. Working with you was a learning curve for me.
My thanks to all zozoians

Thanks on and all happy women's day