• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Womens day events Thank you note

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
It takes me great pleasure to extend my vote of thanks on behalf of the jury.

I start of by thanking @Administrator for bearing with our idea and allowing us to to conduct the event. Without his guidance the event would not have been such a success.
Our gratefulness n thanks to @Rapunzel to have trust and belief in our ideas and back us with her support.

A big thank you to all the participants for having taken your time to make this a success. It is indeed a big thing to take out time from your busy schedules to have put in time, effort and dedication in all your submissions. All of us are truly awed with your talents.

A shoutout and thanks to all who voted and appreciated and commented. Without your support and feedback we will never grow.

Last, but not the least I thank all the jury members for their time and effort.
@VAMC @Hunkkk @Shyam amazing co ordination And great handling of the event. I have learnt a great deal with you guys and shall cherish this event all my life. Working with you was a learning curve for me.
My thanks to all zozoians

Thanks on and all happy women's day

Thank you everyone for your amazing response and support to us. Without you we can never conduct such events. We will always try to give u better threads with better content.

Coming to this special day we always thought of doing something special to the lovely angels out here who are very talented but never had a chance to reveal them. Yes sportive spirit is always a good thing but for me winning or losing here is a secondary thing. We want to bring out the hidden talents. Wanted to show everyone what you are really capable of. Building a friendly relationship is our main moto. Now many will know your interests with this.

A very big thanks to all the participants, voters, jury, @Administrator @Rapunzel for making this successful.

I hope we guys @VAMC @Shyam @URumji @Hunkkk have done our jobs perfectly in decisions that we have taken. They are really awesome. We have tried every possible way to keep this fair to show no favour to any user. Even the jury don't know the names of the contestants. Would always love to work with them.

Happy women's day. This day is not just a day to celebrate ur presence but also to show everyone that what you got.

Where to start :idea:

@Hunkkk first of all thanks for d initiative, I know u always come up vth new Idea's. We thought about a lot of concepts and thank u bro for helping me to choose the best of them.

@URum @Shyam - Thank you guys for accepting my request to be on the jury and also I am very happy with your support for making this event success.

@Nilaani - Thank you Junior for ur first submission that gave me positive vibes.

@JUPITER - Thank u for d first submission to photography event.

@Jaanuz - Thank u for d first submission to content writing.

@EkaLustYa - Thanku for d first submission to poetry

@Beryl - Thanks for ur support dear n thanks for ur participation & contribution

@Pinkcandy - thanks for ur participation & contribution Sissooo

@Enola - thanks for ur participation & contribution potti

@Oishika - Thanks for ur participation & contribution (dhannyobad)

@Humsafar - Thanks for participation & contribution Bhai

@ANGEL WITH HORNS - Thanks for participation & contribution

@Versatile - Thanks for participation & contribution (Nice cat pic)

@ReddyGari ammai - Thanks for participation & contribution (Hope u will find him soon)

@Barbiee - Thanks for participation & contribution Deyyam

@PEACEMAKER❤️ - Thanks for participation & contribution

@Harley Quinn - Thanks for participation & contribution

@Thor - Thanks for participation & contribution

@Chekuthan sir - Thanks for participation (The ant saver)

@Vasu - thanks for ur supporting & participation

@Harman 26 - Thanks for participation & contribution

@Naresh Karthi - thanks for ur participation & contribution

@Administrator - Thanks for ur support z

@Mrbean - Thanks for ur support & participation Xerox (congratulations Xerox)

@Dhuruv - Thanks for ur participation & contribution

Special thanks to @AmoRoUs ❤️ for ur work Jerry thanks for supporting me :punch:

Last but not least thanks to everyone who voted and make this event successful.

Pardon if i forgot anyone.

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

“A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.”

Last edited:

@Hunkkk first of all thanks for d initiative, I know u always come up vth new Idea's. We thought about a lot of concepts and thank u bro for helping me to choose the best of them.

@URum @Shyam - Thank you guys for accepting my request to be on the jury and also I am very happy with your support for making this event a success.

@Nilaani - Thank you Junior for ur first submission that gave me with positive vibes.

@JUPITER - Thank u for first submission for photography event.

@Jaanuz - Thank u for first submission for content writing.

@EkaLustYa - Thanku for first submission for poetry

@Beryl - Thanks for ur support dear n thanks for ur participation & contribution

@ReddyGari ammai - Thanks for participation & contribution (Hope u will find him soon)

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

“A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.”
Thnx to u all for organizing it
I knew i m not gonna win still i participated just to enjoy and pat my back i just tried my skills
Thnx for giving such opportunity :)

Last edited:

@URum @Shyam - Thank you guys for accepting my request to be on the jury and also I am very happy with your support for making this event a success.

@Nilaani - Thank you Junior for ur first submission that gave me with positive vibes.

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

thanks for giving this wonderful opportunity to participate :inlove:and once again thankful to make this day memorable for all the buddies of our Zozo family....... I wish to continue this in future :clapping:.... special thanks to @Administrator @Rapunzel @Pinkcandy @VAMC @Hunkkk @URum @AmoRoUs ❤️ @Beryl @Vasu @Shyam and all staff members and buddies of Zozo :heart1: :inlove:

Thank you everyone for your amazing response and support to us. Without you we can never conduct such events. We will always try to give u better threads with better content.

Coming to this special day we always thought of doing something special to the lovely angels out here who are very talented but never had a chance to reveal them. Yes sportive spirit is always a good thing but for me winning or losing here is a secondary thing. We want to bring out the hidden talents. Wanted to show everyone what you are really capable of. Building a friendly relationship is our main moto. Now many will know your interests with this.

A very big thanks to all the participants, voters, jury, @Administrator @Rapunzel for making this successful.

I hope we guys @VAMC @Shyam @URumji @Hunkkk have done our jobs perfectly in decisions that we have taken. They are really awesome. We have tried every possible way to keep this fair to show no favour to any user. Even the jury don't know the names of the contestants. Would always love to work with them.

Happy women's day. This day is not just a day to celebrate ur presence but also to show everyone that what you got.
Yes we all can pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. Looking forwards to working with you amazing guys again

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

:inlove:

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

Mine pleasure dear bhai :hearteyes:

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

:highfive::hearteyes:

It takes me great pleasure to extend my vote of thanks on behalf of the jury.

I start of by thanking @Administrator for bearing with our idea and allowing us to to conduct the event. Without his guidance the event would not have been such a success.
Our gratefulness n thanks to @Rapunzel to have trust and belief in our ideas and back us with her support.

A big thank you to all the participants for having taken your time to make this a success. It is indeed a big thing to take out time from your busy schedules to have put in time, effort and dedication in all your submissions. All of us are truly awed with your talents.

A shoutout and thanks to all who voted and appreciated and commented. Without your support and feedback we will never grow.

Last, but not the least I thank all the jury members for their time and effort.
@VAMC @Hunkkk @Shyam amazing co ordination And great handling of the event. I have learnt a great deal with you guys and shall cherish this event all my life. Working with you was a learning curve for me.
My thanks to all zozoians

Thanks on and all happy women's day
:whistle::selfie:

@URum @Shyam - Thank you guys for accepting my request to be on the jury and also I am very happy with your support for making this event success.

@Nilaani - Thank you Junior for ur first submission that gave me positive vibes.

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

After all these you forgot to thank me for my participation? :clapping::Cwl::Devil:
@VAMC

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

Wr Is chocolates :wait::emo:

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

Pleasure is mine to participate....
I'm overwhelmed to see other's content and poems though...

After all these you forgot to thank me for my participation? :clapping::Cwl::Devil:
@VAMC

U r in my heart nah dear so need not to mention here, jokes apart after i wrote half the Thank note, got a call from uncle and his words put me in mood off. So the rest of the note ‌I do not know what & how I wrote :confused:

PS: @Harley Quinn @AmoRoUs ❤️ Thanks for ur support, participation, and contribution Angels :heart1:

U r in my heart nah dear so need not to mention here, jokes apart after i wrote half the Thank note, got a call from uncle and his words put me in mood off. So the rest of the note ‌I do not know what & how I wrote :confused:

PS: @Harley Quinn @AmoRoUs ❤️ Thanks for ur support, participation, and contribution Angels :heart1:
Aww thanks for keeping me in your heart so secretly
:inlove:

I feel lonely with all these separation, would still prefer to be with everyone else on the Thank You post if only you could edit your comment

:think1:

Last edited: