• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wishing U42T a many more happy returns of the day

Marshall

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User

Wishing you many more happy returns of the day Uncle :heart1::fest: @Uncle42 Thick

My uncle, My Guru, My best friend, My wellwisher, My brother, My senior, My HR etc....:cool1:

The most multi talented person I have ever met :inlove::inlove:

The only person who often calls me :giggle:

You are the only person who talks to me for hours :heart1:

The way you taught me what life is, how the life is etc...

meme-20220120-085411__01-jpg.46186

Once again wishing you many more happy returns of the day :hearteyes::hearteyes:

I'm posting this bit earlier, coz im facing some health issue so need some sleep. Dont mistake me :inlove:

Attachments

• MEME-20220120-085411__01.jpg
    MEME-20220120-085411__01.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 83
:fest: Happy birthday Appaa❤

Haha neenga ena ponnu nu solliyum na uncle nu thaan kuptruken...

:hearteyes: iniki first time soldren...

Yepayume happiness ungala suthi irukanum.. Ethukagavum yarukagavum neenga feel panave kudathuu...

:inlove: Thaadi daddy... LOVE YOU❤

Wishing you many more happy returns of the day Uncle :heart1::fest: @Uncle42 Thick

My uncle, My Guru, My best friend, My wellwisher, My brother, My senior, My HR etc....:cool1:

Once again wishing you many more happy returns of the day :hearteyes::hearteyes:

I'm posting this bit earlier, coz im facing some health issue so need some sleep. Dont mistake me :inlove:
Happy bday dood....wish u long life dood:inlove::inlove:a very good moderator who never deviate from his duty at any cost

Ayyaaaaa..... இனிய அகவை தின வாழ்த்துகள்...
வாழ்க பல்லாண்டு....

Meme oda 21st super suna pana pala varusham kazhithu i feel like a kid thanks.

:fest: Happy birthday Appaa❤

Haha neenga ena ponnu nu solliyum na uncle nu thaan kuptruken...

:hearteyes: iniki first time soldren...

Yepayume happiness ungala suthi irukanum.. Ethukagavum yarukagavum neenga feel panave kudathuu...

:inlove: Thaadi daddy... LOVE YOU❤
Thanks ponne so moved