• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Winner's List - Women's Day Special Quiz

Announcing the Winner's List - Women's Day Special Quiz conducted on Tuesday 08th, March 2022 at 09:00 PM IST in Zenglish Natives Room

I would like to thank each and everyone personally who have participated in the Quiz and making it a grand success event hough it is for the first time we have conducted such a quiz here in ZoZo

Thank you all for showing the zeal and Hats off for your patience during the Quiz and making it very memorable

Here I am happy to announce the top 3 winners

Position
Chat User ID/Name
Nilaani
MiSSion
SPIRIT

Congrats @Nilaani , @Mission and SPIRIT

:clapping::fest::holiday::Like:
Congratulations all

@Deepak Kiran and @Vasu Thanks a ton for organizing such a wonderful event in the chat room.
As a moderator , I know how difficult it is to calm down the user.

AMIDST ALL THE CHAOS .....U STOOD STRONG.

Kudos Guyz !

Special Mention : @Mission it is quite appreciable that u have bragged a prize in the quiz and simultaneously deleted the unnecessary msgs on the wall.

Thanks for the sweet memories ! i really enjoyed the quiz.....

THIS WOMENS' DAY HAS BEEN A MEMORABLE ONE !!

Congrats @Nilaani for winning it last year.. Sad that we don't have such events this year..!!

Happy to see Spicy in women's day list :p