• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Will you wait for couple of days or Loose it ?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know its really annoying to see gifs and pics open, and its hard to use the site in public, In couple of days there will be another update to disable images in chat messages. It will be optional and anyone can turn it off. Or if you feel you want to remove the images now i can do it, but rest of the sex chatters wont have option to send images either. Wait for couple of days or loose the option now, choose one and comment bellow, im ok with any open suggestion. But keep in mind, this is a open free sex chat room.

Its a sex chat basically and people are free to post, so best one is to hold it as the previous version - one who wants can open and have a peek ! People come there for sex and it can not be denied !

My vote is, to leave the pics/gifs "previews" open, like they are now on the Sex Chat side, & as they have been for a long time now. As Aphrodite said in another post, it helps Staff members spot the rule breakers & pedo posters much faster & helps to getting them banned faster. If there's an update that would enable individual chatters control, how they see pics/gifs, hey, go for it. If not, chatters need to toughen up & learn to use the block button. It also helps, (if you don't want to see someone's pics/gifs), if you block that chatter, switch rooms & come back, & then poof, the pics/gifs are gone. Toughen up Gang! Chat is what it is & you should be thankful it's even there for you to enjoy in the first place. Patience is a virtue, folks. ツ

I know its really annoying to see gifs and pics open, and its hard to use the site in public, In couple of days there will be another update to disable images in chat messages. It will be optional and anyone can turn it off. Or if you feel you want to remove the images now i can do it, but rest of the sex chatters wont have option to send images either. Wait for couple of days or loose the option now, choose one and comment bellow, im ok with any open suggestion. But keep in mind, this is a open free sex chat room.
It's not looking nice to view in public caz all don't open gif or pic & it looks embarrassing. Unless those who.stay single inside room alone it's difficult for others to chat in public confidentiality, so I don't mind to lose it for couple of days.