• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Will someone explain to me? Why was it banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rishik

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Is it wrong to talk to yourself? Or talking to friends on the wall is wrong. Or I abused someone. Told someone the wrong thing. or else @Somaiya Karn

Who talks to them has issue or love to those who abuse. She doesn't say anything to those who abuse. Kick those who talk on the wall. Seriously I don't understand this logic :(:Dull:

@Administrator

Is it wrong to talk to yourself? Or talking to friends on the wall is wrong. Or I abused someone. Told someone the wrong thing. or else @Somaiya Karn

Who talks to them has issue or love to those who abuse. She doesn't say anything to those who abuse. Kick those who talk on the wall. Seriously I don't understand this logic :(:Dull:

@Administrator
MAKING MEME OF INCEST CHAT

@Administrator
Talking to friends is not wrong. There is chat room for users and their group chats. Ok....But tell me what are you talking about with your friend? i understand you what was the matter..
I had joined the Hindi room at night. Incest chat was going on on the wall. I said what are you doing use at least one report against all badges holders against of family posts..After that you are starting meme that you want to enjoy incest post with popcorn?. what do you think i will allow you to make memes? Never.
ok i muted your badge id on the wall for 10 minutes what do you do in your normal id after mute and said i am king without badge now no one can stop you from doing anything Is...I see your comment in progress again I have muted your normal ID, you connect with your badge ID. After that I thought you don't repeat your mistake but you keep pretending on the wall, you again mute, after that you get login guest id to warn me. U will handle me with abuse.. haha lol. What u someone ass is burning You continued your drama. at last 12 am I logout my id.....I said stop than you said what is incest making fun

Last edited:

@Administrator
Who is abusing and I am available, no action has been taken on that, send me proof. what love love kiddo love..Even all the badge holders said sorry dear, next time we will take care and also use report option against wrong things. A VIP girl tagged you Rishik we need to report you said why are you serious why do you want to be responsible

Talking to friends is not wrong. There is chat room for users and their group chats. Ok....But tell me what are you talking about with your friend? i understand you what was the matter..
I had joined the Hindi room at night. Incest chat was going on on the wall. I said what are you doing use at least one report against all badges holders against of family posts..After that you are starting meme that you want to enjoy incest post with popcorn?. what do you think i will allow you to make memes? Never.
ok i muted your badge id on the wall for 10 minutes what do you do in your normal id after mute and said i am king without badge now no one can stop you from doing anything Is...I see your comment in progress again I have muted your normal ID, you connect with your badge ID. After that I thought you don't repeat your mistake but you keep pretending on the wall, you again mute, after that you get login guest id to warn me. U will handle me with abuse.. haha lol. What u someone ass is burning You continued your drama. at last 12 am I logout my id.....I said stop than you said what is incest making fun
Wow . Cleaned it so well. Tell me directly, I can't tolerate your happiness that's it:blush::Dream1:

Who is abusing and I am available, no action has been taken on that, send me proof. what love love kiddo love..Even all the badge holders said sorry dear, next time we will take care and also use report option against wrong things. A VIP girl tagged you Rishik we need to report you said why are you serious why do you want to be responsible
Omg ।।।।।। Really shoked ।।He finds you well, it is not my fault. Even then to remove the old blood. You can do anything to show yourself. And give this false explanation to someone else. I know very well what is right and what is wrong. Show this over confidence attitude somewhere else.:Cwl: so z miss keet in ur keep your safi with you and your budge too:rock::emo:

That night I was also in the chat room. I saw all the wall chats you are making meme of Somaiya when she asked users to use report option against incest posts..
next day you were also doing drama on the wall, at that time Mod @Ssingh and @ABHIMANYU of our Hindi room requested you to stop the mess on the wall but you continuedIMG_20230524_212409_834.jpgWhen Abhimanyu tries to stop you. you said how much you get paid from zozo payment u get IMG_20230524_211917_243.jpg

now you have your answer ,you only have yourself to blame for your behavior ,you know incest and abuse etc is NOT allowed yet you decided to do it ,you shamed only yourself and don't deserve the Badge ,the Badge does not make you above the rules ,@Somaiya Karn did her job she was entrusted with and no staff needs to tell or give a explaination to user ,they only have to explain to OWNERS and ADMINS
the decision stands
and this thread is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.