• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why was I muted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rasputin u r not muted wantedly by any mod or admin it's system mute bcz of either spamming or usage of spamlist words example if u type a word which is in spam list then u will be auto- muted so check before u type n have a happy chat
Where do I find this spam listed words?
Knowing that might less the usage of it right?
:las:

Hello admin,
Yesterday night I was muted for 30 mins and reason given was spamming. I never abuse , never spam , never post gifs , never fight with anyone. I am a peace loving human by nature. Yet I was muted. I would like to know the reason why. If I was at fault, I will apologize for the same.
U wrote ( f cs ) another site name that's why u got muted by system..
I know u r good user..eehehehehehe shake-hands-smile.gif

I never used any other chat site name. All I said was to send me a case of scotch and immediately I got muted. What is wrong with my sentence? Kindly enlighten me. :unamused:
See u typed case o(f sc)otch here FSC denotes other site so system muted u

See u typed case o(f sc)otch here FSC denotes other site so system muted u
But I did not use the word FSC per se. I wrote three separate words. This is really crazy. I mean abusers are openly abusing in the chat rooms and spamming and I get muted for writing " a case of scotch ". How absurd is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.