• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why was I muted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello admin,
Yesterday night I was muted for 30 mins and reason given was spamming. I never abuse , never spam , never post gifs , never fight with anyone. I am a peace loving human by nature. Yet I was muted. I would like to know the reason why. If I was at fault, I will apologize for the same.

Hello admin,
Yesterday night I was muted for 30 mins and reason given was spamming. I never abuse , never spam , never post gifs , never fight with anyone. I am a peace loving human by nature. Yet I was muted. I would like to know the reason why. If I was at fault, I will apologize for the same.
Hey sometimes it happens !!! Like once I was muted for writing awww this awww contains 3 w right !!! So it was considered to be spamm same u might posted songs continuously so might be considered as spam !!! I hope it is clear now ?

Hello admin,
Hey Rasputin u r not muted wantedly by any mod or admin it's system mute bcz of either spamming or usage of spamlist words example if u type a word which is in spam list then u will be auto- muted so check before u type n have a happy chat

See if u wrt awww thn this is not spamming but if u put any dot between awww (aww.w) Then it will be muted by the system
Didaaaa u r new so u donno !!! This awww condition happened wid me 3 months back !!!
U both stop this now some users r getting self mute whenever they want so it's better to stop this discuss now

All of you shut up now...
If it's system spam then he might have posted something continuously or by unknowingly he might have used spam listed words or any (.) In between particular words...
@KIARA explained about incident which is 3months back n spam list will be keep updated by the staff ppl so it might be or might not be a reason ..whatever aashu said is also true, illusion maybe new but every one has some experience n sharing them..
@Aashman she has told her experience n even she is not wrong in her perspective
@Illusion maybe that is also one reason

Now everyone keep quit.. let admin come n check the reason..
@Administrator do the needful

All of you shut up now...
If it's system spam then he might have posted something continuously or by unknowingly he might have used spam listed words or any (.) In between particular words...
@KIARA explained about incident which is 3months back n spam list will be keep updated by the staff ppl so it might be or might not be a reason ..whatever aashu said is also true, illusion maybe new but every one has some experience n sharing them..
@Aashman she has told her experience n even she is not wrong in her perspective
@Illusion maybe that is also one reason

Now everyone keep quit.. let admin come n check the reason..
@Administrator do the needful
ohhh i like when you shout and get bossy lol gave me tingles lol :blush: :rofl1:

Am banging head now.. what's the spam word in that is it case ,court or settlement?? :think:
Am sure not scotch bcoz that's my fav hehe :giggle:
Same here, i have no clue what went wrong, I was keep checking the spam list and there is nothing to match with it. Maybe someone did add that girl name on spam list temporary to auto mute the spammer.
The spam word here is f s and c being together:hitthewall:

Status
Not open for further replies.