• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why i sm banned

Screen ahot is sent. Still I am banned

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-16-21-58-43-983_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-16-21-58-43-983_com.android.chrome.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 16
If u r using Vpn then first of all turn it off if u use any VPN system detects then u will be unable to enter n secondly if u using any private browser first check it's settings to check any VPN are on n turn it off
When u using vpn first of all its showing kick not ban .

you aren't banned, you aren't muted. clear your cache, clear your cookies, make sure your browser is up to date. Then refresh the page 4 times in a row. and if using a VPN turn it off.

I follow chat rules. Even if somebody dont follow I wont reply them.
It was happened not for u only... Even me also facing this several times... After some times it will automatically working, even you are not anything... So have some patience and do some other work, until it will works... That is exactly what I was doing when I getting this kind of screen while login...

It was happened not for u only... Even me also facing this several times... After some times it will automatically working, even you are not anything... So have some patience and do some other work, until it will works... That is exactly what I was doing when I getting this kind of screen while login...
Thank u very much