• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why I choose You

DRAGON LORD

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
I have asked that question
So many times
To myself why I choose
You as my dear one
I think you are the one
Who irritates me the most
You are one who
Makes me angry
You are the who anscond
For weeks and will
Back saying the reasons

You have made me
So much angry that I have
Made so many harsh words
After all that fight you will
There smiling and hugging
And earlier you came with
Sorry to solve the issue

Now you comes with the
Hugging emoji and says
What is your problem
As if i have created the
Mess but still
You are my favorite
And its your burden to
To be with me
I am never going to
Leave you alone
You.........................
 
I have asked that question
So many times
To myself why I choose
You as my dear one
I think you are the one
Who irritates me the most
You are one who
Makes me angry
You are the who anscond
For weeks and will
Back saying the reasons

You have made me
So much angry that I have
Made so many harsh words
After all that fight you will
There smiling and hugging
And earlier you came with
Sorry to solve the issue

Now you comes with the
Hugging emoji and says
What is your problem
As if i have created the
Mess but still
You are my favorite
And its your burden to
To be with me
I am never going to
Leave you alone
You.........................
And you chose well! Who else is going to test your patience, vanish like a ninja, and then come back acting like nothing happened just to see you roll your eyes?
You can complain all you want, but you signed the lifetime contract. No cancellations, no refunds...
 
And you chose well! Who else is going to test your patience, vanish like a ninja, and then come back acting like nothing happened just to see you roll your eyes?
You can complain all you want, but you signed the lifetime contract. No cancellations, no refunds...
Ya I know it kind of nice
 
I have asked that question
So many times
To myself why I choose
You as my dear one
I think you are the one
Who irritates me the most
You are one who
Makes me angry
You are the who anscond
For weeks and will
Back saying the reasons

You have made me
So much angry that I have
Made so many harsh words
After all that fight you will
There smiling and hugging
And earlier you came with
Sorry to solve the issue

Now you comes with the
Hugging emoji and says
What is your problem
As if i have created the
Mess but still
You are my favorite
And its your burden to
To be with me
I am never going to
Leave you alone
You.........................
Beautiful
 
Top