• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why i ban

Malikka32

I am Malikka32 in tamil chat room. I have not promoted other sites. I told that i am going to another site. I am kicked off. I am a regular user. I said vanakkam in tamil. I was kicked off. I request to light my kick off . I won't say anything about other site. Some body calls openly to come to other site. I say no. Pl consider to lift my kick off

I am Malikka32 in tamil chat room. I have not promoted other sites. I told that i am going to another site. I am kicked off. I am a regular user. I said vanakkam in tamil. I was kicked off. I request to light my kick off . I won't say anything about other site. Some body calls openly to come to other site. I say no. Pl consider to lift my kick off
what you said is...Screenshot (109).png

Sir.
I don't know about the consequences of my chat. There is no intended view in this regard. I had done it without knowing. If u can cancel pl cancel the kick off. Can I otherwise can i know when my punishment will be over.

Sir.
I don't know about the consequences of my chat. There is no intended view in this regard. I had done it without knowing. If u can cancel pl cancel the kick off. Can I otherwise can i know when my punishment will be over.
3 days from the time it started.

Sir.
Again I was banned. Why sur. I have not shared any id. Lot of people ask for that. I did not reply. I think I dint know the hidden rules.

Sir.
Pl infirm my mistake. I will rectify it. I won't do it again
Do not promote other chat sites , do not use other chatting apps and social media sites like Facebooky, Telegram, whereby , Whatsapp, Instagram.

Do not abuse any one. Do not use any other language in a local language room . Say for example in Telugu room you have to use only Telugu language and English language.

Do not discuss about gods, religion, caste, race, politics in chatrooms

Do not encourage underage sex,or incest etc.

Do nor argue with mods and admins and other staff members.

Report to them in case of any issues happening in chatrooms

Follow the rules and you can enjoy a happy chat

Do not promote other chat sites , do not use other chatting apps and social media sites like Facebooky, Telegram, whereby , Whatsapp, Instagram.

Do not abuse any one. Do not use any other language in a local language room . Say for example in Telugu room you have to use only Telugu language and English language.

Do not discuss about gods, religion, caste, race, politics in chatrooms

Do not encourage underage sex,or incest etc.

Do nor argue with mods and admins and other staff members.

Report to them in case of any issues happening in chatrooms

Follow the rules and you can enjoy a happy chat
I was looking for this.. Thank u