• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Why do people prefer online chat?

More privacy control? if you know how to hide your identity and secrets.

Fake accounts?

Can be who you are?

Can explore more? learn more? talk more?

Can at-least talk to a girl or can have a imaginary gf when you talk to someone through internet?

Can do more kinky and erotic stuffs? when those are banned or bizarre?

a lot more.

What's your call on this? Are they introvert? Or are they more expressive and honest at online platform as compared to one on one discussion?
And the other thing is like people gets chance to talk out their heart out cause nobody is there to judge and if they judge too , thats not that effective as it is in real life!! So obviously many people want to express what they feel and online is best platform for them!! And even people who are lonely will also prefer online chat for obvious and even thats fruitful for them too!!
Most of them feel they were not lonely anymore!!!

Fake accounts?

Can be who you are?

Can at-least talk to a girl or can have a imaginary gf when you talk to someone through internet?

a lot more.

Fake accounts?

Can be who you are?

a lot more.
Good One.

One thing people prefer and go with online chatting is loneliness... It's the key because one wants to express their feelings it's good or bad, happy or sad .. Atleast one person is needed to share it with... But if they have that one person in real life they wouldn't feel lonely in the first place ... That's when these online chat comes to the point.... Because here people can express, interact, make friends who doesn't judge you on anything at all like place, race, looks and many more etc .... and it helped me to become normal again...

Personally zozo helped me to become normal ... From being an introvert to being expressive... Zozo gave me so much ... Someone to talk to... Someone to share with... I've got two brothers here.... And yes it made me come out of my loneliness.... I would be forever indebted to zozo as it gave me something very valuable...

What's your call on this? Are they introvert? Or are they more expressive and honest at online platform as compared to one on one discussion?
So y online??
For me its about strangers, I love to talk to strangers n wanna know about different mind sets n personalities.
As am into marketing meet lot of ppl n try to read them but definitely not judgemental, it's like a fun for me knowing humans thoughts n how der brains work in all kind of situations.

I Met so many grt personalities n funny n beautiful mind ppl here in zozo

Love and peace :heart1:

One thing people prefer and go with online chatting is loneliness... It's the key because one wants to express their feelings it's good or bad, happy or sad .. Atleast one person is needed to share it with... But if they have that one person in real life they wouldn't feel lonely in the first place ... That's when these online chat comes to the point.... Because here people can express, interact, make friends who doesn't judge you on anything at all like place, race, looks and many more etc .... and it helped me to become normal again...

Personally zozo helped me to become normal ... From being an introvert to being expressive... Zozo gave me so much ... Someone to talk to... Someone to share with... I've got two brothers here.... And yes it made me come out of my loneliness.... I would be forever indebted to zozo as it gave me something very valuable...
Well said Deepa.