• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Why can't Men take NO for an answer?

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
Disc: This post is for a healthy discussion. This doesn't refer to any particular person, not intended to hurt anybody.

Hiya guys, this is gonna be a lil long read, so bear with me . And guys dont roll up your sleeves fuming now !

As far as I have seen in the Indian context - Men can never tolerate the word "NO" . They just want to have it their way - thanks to the Indian mothers and our masala movies.

We convey a wrong message to the next gen that "Stalking is right" - even after the girl says -"No, I am not interested in you". We easily see our heros doing this - Dhanush in Padikkadhavan, SK in Remo etc and the pathetic twist is - the girl falls for him in the end. But thats not how it works in real life.

Girls become prey to acid, murder, rape, blackmails - just because she said NO to the so called "One sided love ". And even if she loved you, but could not take the next step - due to her personal circumstances - accept that NO gracefully - Man you loved that human being- that doesn't give you the right to destroy her!

This goes well married men too- just because u wed a lady, it doesnt mean she can be forced into sex anytime - that is Marital Rape and she can sue you !

images (1).png

I ask the guys here to please come forward and share your healthy views on- Why does the word "NO" offend you so much ?

P.S : Guys dont barge on with comments like even girls cheat on guys blah blah, we'll have that discussion another day.

I had quoted earlier NO is a complete sentence not a word it's an emotion. A study, in 2015 revealed that 73% of men who are married have restrained from sex because of the word no/ not today. Men are becoming more understanding with reference to India.
When, you love someone truly the love never disappears, it is constructive not destructive.. Any act of rage thus proves either you never loved truly or u don't know love. Having had a wonderful yet short lived love and married life.. I can only say with pride I gave her her space.. Till date I miss her (most of them who know me know it).
The truth, if it can be called so is how the male child was raised by his mother, the society and his friends. There are a few states where, sadly, male dominance is the norm and a child, a male child growing up in that culture will never understand NO.
Urban India has changed, men are now equally involved in helping their partners be it house chores or baby care.
Look at it statistically our population is 1.36 billion, male population is a staggering 51%. Illiteracy rate is at 74%. If I dig deep numbers will outrun the wisdom we think we have. Add to it 28 states, 1300 odd dialects and social norms.. Behavioural patters etc. The topic is big one but if you think it's not easy for 74% of ppl to understand NO. It will take time

Last edited by a moderator:
9 times out of 10 men who can't take No as an answer consider themselves as the alpha or dominate which creates a narcasstic behavior ,they consider themselves "the man" and that whatever they say or want they should have ,when they get rejected it hurts there ego ,humilates them which makes them become more agressive and pushy
but by law now weather in real life or on the internet if someone refuses to accept NO the first time and continue to harass it is consider a sexaul harrassment crime or online as a Cyberstalking which is punishable and can be dealt with ,on chatsites like our you inform admins who can deal with the person and even report them to the right Authorites

Because those who can't take no for an answer are living in a small circle drawn around them.. they won't grow up mentally and thinking others to accept them and whatever they do... It's the most childish thing they do..
They often forget to realise that people have different opinions just like they do...
Even when they realise , still some act like they don't... Cuz when they accept that fact they have to accept our 'no' too ....

It's just they are being ignorant and idiotic enough to think that everyone has to agree with their idiotic theories...

GOOD ONE PINKY !!!
I don’t like long convo even I don’t read sometimes but this one can’t make it short ....

For guys this one - > even in zozo stalking happens when some girls tell no to pm for few guys here they abuse that girls through guest I’d. But they act good in their own id. That’s called cheap mentality. Every one knows those and one day they may face heavy casualties and it will remain till they die caz i already withmessed few such incidents in yahoo messenger long before but still those stalker never get their life back even after 10 years.

For girls -> when u know the guy attitude not good at first need ro avoid them initially and if u allow him to flirt again and again and complains means it’s uselss. One guy I saw in wall shames the girl very cheap before everyone and she felt ashamed didn’t talk or visit zozo two days it seems .Third day she responds in wall to that same guy. So in such case she herself creating problem for her & can’t blame others.
Girls must know where they need to tell NO to put fullstop for guys and GUYS NEED TO KEEP OFF IF A GIRL TELLS “ NO “and don’t torture them through Emotional talks or absuive ways. Give a break and look for the one who interested in u with patience. Time heals anyone and everything.. JUST DIVERT UR MIND AND WAIT FOR THE RIGHT ONE .

GOOD ONE PINKY !!!
I don’t like long convo even I don’t read sometimes but this one can’t make it short ....

For guys this one - > even in zozo stalking happens when some girls tell no to pm for few guys here they abuse that girls through guest I’d. But they act good in their own id. That’s called cheap mentality. Every one knows those and one day they may face heavy casualties and it will remain till they die caz i already withmessed few such incidents in yahoo messenger long before but still those stalker never get their life back even after 10 years.

For girls -> when u know the guy attitude not good at first need ro avoid them initially and if u allow him to flirt again and again and complains means it’s uselss. One guy I saw in wall shames the girl very cheap before everyone and she felt ashamed didn’t talk or visit zozo two days it seems .Third day she responds in wall to that same guy. So in such case she herself creating problem for her & can’t blame others.
Girls must know where they need to tell NO to put fullstop for guys and GUYS NEED TO KEEP OFF IF A GIRL TELLS “ NO “and don’t torture them through Emotional talks or absuive ways. Give a break and look for the one who interested in u with patience. Time heals anyone and everything.. JUST DIVERT UR MIND AND WAIT FOR THE RIGHT ONE .

Awesome man, u brought out well what happens online !

It depends on the person who say NO....
It's my view no offense to anybody... Close ones NO will be hurting sometimes but It can be accepted happily If there is some reason attached to it and they say the reason too...

Because When our close ones say NO without reason it does not hurts my ego but It hurts my feeling I have on her.

On the first approach If a girl says No and if the boy leaves won't It give a impression that he just tried and had no serious feelings for that girl???
Sometimes boys try continuously (without any violence or hurting them) to just prove them that their feeling for them is original and serious...

All the above points I said is related only to Close ones or frnds not for the strangers. If a stranger says NO " Who cares"...

If we step outside of the male vs female debacle, the NO or denial takes a lot of forms..

NO to gain power
NO to have control over the other
NO to supress the other, emotionally etc.
NO just Cos the person is an ass and loves chaos
NO just cos u can

NO Cos it's an individual's take/wish on it

The list goes on...

A guy harrasing a girl Cos she said no and hurting her Cos of that is a sickness... Different discussion..

A girl harassing the guy with emotional blackmail and hurting herself is also signs of an unhealthy mind.. Different discussion

A society denying someone's basic right because of this male vs female cultural thing is a social disease... Again different discussion..

Wife, gf, bf, hookups, boss, employee, service, brother, sister, dad, mom, colegues, friends or foes... Consent, both physical and mental, is a basic requirement.

I'm general though.. A NO means fckn NO.. Be it a male dubakoor or a female dubakoor... Just my 2 cents :think:

Disc: This post is for a healthy discussion. This doesn't refer to any particular person, not intended to hurt anybody.

Hiya guys, this is gonna be a lil long read, so bear with me . And guys dont roll up your sleeves fuming now !

As far as I have seen in the Indian context - Men can never tolerate the word "NO" . They just want to have it their way - thanks to the Indian mothers and our masala movies.

We convey a wrong message to the next gen that "Stalking is right" - even after the girl says -"No, I am not interested in you". We easily see our heros doing this - Dhanush in Padikkadhavan, SK in Remo etc and the pathetic twist is - the girl falls for him in the end. But thats not how it works in real life.

Girls become prey to acid, murder, rape, blackmails - just because she said NO to the so called "One sided love ". And even if she loved you, but could not take the next step - due to her personal circumstances - accept that NO gracefully - Man you loved that human being- that doesn't give you the right to destroy her!

This goes well married men too- just because u wed a lady, it doesnt mean she can be forced into sex anytime - that is Marital Rape and she can sue you !

View attachment 11144

I ask the guys here to please come forward and share your healthy views on- Why does the word "NO" offend you so much ?

P.S : Guys dont barge on with comments like even girls cheat on guys blah blah, we'll have that discussion another day.
I think we should respect girls decision
We can't make any relation forcefully