• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why after two messages in different rooms is it considered as spam?

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
I posted two (just two) messages both different one on one room one in another and they mute me for SPAM?? None of the messages were remotely SPAM and only two both different in text. If you don't give clear information you get you time wasted. None of what I posted in anyway was spam it was information on what I seek and expect in chat.

Sometimes it gets system mute
No one wantedly do that... It automatically system mute occurs due to usage of random letters ni a sequential pattern even though you didn't use any spam or abusive language due to order of few letters it automatically gets system mute
Just tag the technical team and ask for help

I posted two (just two) messages both different one on one room one in another and they mute me for SPAM?? None of the messages were remotely SPAM and only two both different in text. If you don't give clear information you get you time wasted. None of what I posted in anyway was spam it was information on what I seek and expect in chat.
how long were you muted for? I'm asking cause if it was for an hour then that is the system itself. It does that if it notices a pattern to what an individual is posting.

how long were you muted for? I'm asking cause if it was for an hour then that is the system itself. It does that if it notices a pattern to what an individual is posting.
it was the system. The problem is that most of the guys there don't read profiles so you get so many messages from unsuitable guys which wastes their time and mine. The profile is there to give information so people can decide if they want to chat or not. it is designed to make sure you only get messages from people who want to have the kind of conversation you seek and of the right age. I post messages on the wall so guys can decide and I tell them to read my profile that's all. Now I am not sure what to post so it is a lottery which is not really any fun nor can it progress. Anyway thanks for you response.

Sorry guys but this is becoming ridiculous I have posted just one message and the system has muted me for spam??? One sentence only and I have only just logged in? This cant be right sorry it makes sending messages a lottery!

Sorry guys but this is becoming ridiculous I have posted just one message and the system has muted me for spam??? One sentence only and I have only just logged in? This cant be right sorry it makes sending messages a lottery!

In that one message of yours there will be some spamm words which are in mute kick list.

the pattern in your sentences are "read my profile" each time the system muted you, this was the common cause. I had told you that the system picks up on patterens. this is YOUR pattern. change it up. You've been umuted.

the pattern in your sentences are "read my profile" each time the system muted you, this was the common cause. I had told you that the system picks up on patterens. this is YOUR pattern. change it up. You've been umuted.
Why? surely it is not spam to ask people to read a profile so as you don't get a load of time wasters? It is like to word profile is banned? You give us a profile so people can make a choice if they want to contact that person and allows us to not chat to those whom we don't want to. Now every time you use the words profile and read it will mute you. Sorry guys that cant be right. Anyway thanks

i said PATTERN, you use this alot, the system picked up on a pattern used by YOU. Profile and Read are NOT censored words, in of themselves, its the way YOU use it, that the system picked up on.

I dont want to labour the point guys but see attached. The guys is not only posting the same message over and over again he is talking about other platforms? I post one message that is important so people can decide if they want to converse or not and even when not posting those words it says it is spam?? I think your system logarithm only focuses on certain words. And yes I changed the words as you suggested. Thanks

Attachments

• Chatzozo spam 00.jpg
    Chatzozo spam 00.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 12
I give in you cant send any message in chat not they all get classed as spam. So trying to have a good conversation now is impossible. No matter what message you want to get across so you don't get silly chat or time wasters you get lots of fake guys with stupid messages.