• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Why admin is being so stubborn in appointing new mods and admins?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone deserves a reason, here you go, here is my reason why I'm being very stubborn in appointing new mods or admins to monitor the room.

Chatzozo is an open free chat room with multi language and cultural people that get united in a single place to know each other or to find a partner to chat or share. Each and everyone's intention is different from others, so it's hard to categorize people based on their activity, anyway lets move to the original topic.

Why is the admin being so stubborn and making new mods to monitor each room?

Our current chat application is filled with bugs and a lot of security issues and few options are missing to manage the room as other apps done out there. Our current chat application is designed in a hurry to connect people when we lost our flash chat, if you have no idea about our chat history check out this old blog post.

https://www.chatzozo.com/blog/new-chat-script-and-delay-in-progress/

https://www.chatzozo.com/blog/struggles-of-2018/

Right now when we promote regular chatter and good reputed chatter as mod or admin, they get access to be a mod/admin in the room. Which will lead to a lot of future dramas and chaos. This happened several times in the past, you may not be a regular or not being updated with all the dramas which goes in the rooms.

I do not want to give full admin and moderator access to new mod/admin to control the room. So, we have a new feature in our ongoing new chat application which is under development. In this new feature we can give new mods and admins to take control of certain rooms instead of walking and roaming all rooms with mod and adminiship and being bossy with all.

Yeah, I'm aware of spam is being filled in the room when there are no mods or admins to control the room, but spams are much better than having hard headed people in mod/admin postings. Anyway you guys waited for the new updated chat for all these days, a few more days to go. I’m gonna make another post soon, why there is a delay in releasing the new updated chat as our production chat application. Until then feel free to question me and suggest to me, sure I will do my best to reply and answer.

Admins and Mods need to chosen as carefully as possible, as seen in the room I'm most active in there has been a few in the past that started with good intentions but then lost there way and caused a few problems. It would be easier if admin or even mods were dedicated to one room in particular instead of roaming through all the rooms as @Administrator said.

Either way, it's been a long time coming but I am so looking forward to the future of Zozo :)

Just a suggestion kindly make sure that arun can only login register the his id for example if i was away and some one registered my id. Having the past experience while in previous update it happened.

Abuser, trolls, bullies all seek only one thing, Attention. Deny then that, and they are powerless. Give your attention to those who are worth it, like me ;)
Since e yrs i m ignoring and blockng only but now a days its worst just stay in chat room along with me and then come on any conclusion come to conversation inbox i will show you yesterdays ss when got abused continuosly
Its easy to say to you guys caz u r not targeted

Abusers/ Trolls are hard to be controlled.

They are the virus, and spread across all social platform. You name it twitter, instagram etc etc.

We have option to block them. Yes they come with different ID, different IP. What we should work on how to permanent ban the IP or a Mac ID of that system.

Yes we have regular abusers here, their IDs are also banned here, but they keep coming with different IP's and names.

They keep coming, because one of us (generic)entertain those abusers. One of us are friends with abusers and we are biased.

Until and unless we can't have strict rules, Policies. It won't stop.

I have been targeted too Beru, i chose to enjoy the real life. Unlike them, we have a life beyond this. Lets meet up and have some pizza :p

I have been targeted too Beru, i chose to enjoy the real life. Unlike them, we have a life beyond this. Lets meet up and have some pizza :p
Dont u guys get compared with females
You might have been targated once we r targated all the time we enter chat room

Once a troll knows someone will respond to their abuse, they will latch on to that person as long as they can. That's the nature of troll. Fact is there is no tech that can block the trolls forever. You have to either ignore them entirely, or keep banning them if you are a mod/admin.

And its true that females get worse abuse than male users, but some threats are gender neutral like exposing of ID, address etc. At the end of day, this is just a fraction of our life, and we can decide how small or big this fraction can be.

Once a troll knows someone will respond to their abuse, they will latch on to that person as long as they can. That's the nature of troll. Fact is there is no tech that can block the trolls forever. You have to either ignore them entirely, or keep banning them if you are a mod/admin.

And its true that females get worse abuse than male users, but some threats are gender neutral like exposing of ID, address etc. At the end of day, this is just a fraction of our life, and we can decide how small or big this fraction can be.
U mean we r helpless lol
U mean now as we not getting vaccune for corona we must let ourself die rather thn trying to find one vaccine (its just example)
Any how i asked admin to find solution for it if he can we r uselessly discussing over it