• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whom u would date if u get proposal from all Four, select one

affair m34

Saucy Interpreter of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
1 SUPER RICH BUSINESS MAN OR BUSINESS WOMEN
2 A STUDENT BOY / GIRL
3 MARRIED MAN / MARRIED WOMEN
4. ZOZO GUY / ZOZO GIRL

IF U SELECT MORE THAN ONE OR TELL LIES UR OUT AND
JUSTIFY WHY U SELECT THEM TO DATE LOL

Last edited:
2 A STUDENT BOY / GIRL
4. ZOZO GUY / ZOZO GIRL

IF U SELECT MORE THAN ONE OR TELL LIES UR OUT AND WILL BECOME GAY FOR SEVEN DAYS AND
None of the above as I don't know any one of them :Cwl:

2 A STUDENT BOY / GIRL
4. ZOZO GUY / ZOZO GIRL

IF U SELECT MORE THAN ONE OR TELL LIES UR OUT AND WILL BECOME GAY FOR SEVEN DAYS AND

None but I want to go for a date with my crush..
Mr.V ❤️

2 A STUDENT BOY / GIRL
4. ZOZO GUY / ZOZO GIRL

Bro This is not SBI Bank Po exam to select option from choices ... Dating is mutual understanding mostly we do with partner, we can’t go blindly with anyone.... :relieved: :timid:

Oh you talk about disability :tso:dating :kiss: , I don’t like such datings, I like only blindfold as my fantasy:tso::hi:
Nope not at all
And don't make fun of disable people
Blind date are date with unknown people
If we don't know anything and some one gives us information regarding it we must be thankful rather thn making fun
Anways carry on

IF U SELECT MORE THAN ONE OR TELL LIES UR OUT AND WILL BECOME GAY FOR SEVEN DAYS
What does this mean???
R u humiliating the ppl being gay or lesbian...??whats wrong in being a gay???
Lol buddy didn't expect this kinda post from you...
This is y u should come regularly to zozo else u r thoughts gonna change to 1600s haha :rofl1:
I want u edit ur post now...

Option 4 Zozo Girl, why?

1. After 3 or 4 months of talking to her, when it’s time to open the fist and meeting for a date with that person- it’s always exciting.

2. ZoZo girl can easily fall under renaming 3 options, can be business woman , girl , or married woman and other way round is not possible. In other words ZoZo gil is a special beauty.

Done , don’t ask me who would I meet. Lol

Option 4 Zozo Girl, why?

1. After 3 or 4 months of talking to her, when it’s time to open the fist and meeting for a date with that person- it’s always exciting.

2. ZoZo girl can easily fall under renaming 3 options, can be business woman , girl , or married woman and other way round is not possible. In other words ZoZo gil is a special beauty.

Done , don’t ask me who would I meet. Lol
Well I don't ask whom u will meet but I know u won't disclose whom u met I mean that special beauty lol nothing wrong when both likes eachother and some one u can talk everything. well many hv dates here but they don't disclose thats it, some accept date even in first meet, some keep dragging until they know the person well and accept for date and few keep telling want to meet or date but avoid with lot of reasons. Any one hv such experience can share but I know no one will do it lol.

What does this mean???
R u humiliating the ppl being gay or lesbian...??whats wrong in being a gay???
Lol buddy didn't expect this kinda post from you...
This is y u should come regularly to zozo else u r thoughts gonna change to 1600s haha :rofl1:
I want u edit ur post now...
Yea edited and don't HV any intention but will take care in future, well coming here is fine and zozo girls r soft outside and very hot inside they don't allow me to get up again, i mean from zozo don't think other ways lol