• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

who???

Can't u guys understand that u guys need to use English in main room n can't use ur regional language rooms n if u want to use regional language then post it in regional room.......as upcoming badge holders u must have a idea regarding forum rules n guide new users but not do these things again......I'm sry if my words hurts u but u guys need to understand the rules

ok so unless your just being arrogant idiots ,i think you all saw this thread section is under INTERNATIONAL SEX CHAT DISCUSSION and i made a welcome thread , SO I AM GONNA MAKE IT CLEAR NOW YOU WANNA MAKE THREAD YOU MAKE THEM ENGLISH OR YOU GET A 3 DAY BAN
FOLLOW THREAD RULES OR BE BANNED FROM IT , WE HAVE ENGLISH SPEAKING USERS WHO WOULD LOVE TO USE AND THE READ THIS FORUM BUT ALL THEY SEE ARE YOUR DIALECTS AND THEY LEAVE.
@Warrick so you arent punished for others stupidity i will delete all non englsih comments