• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who...... ?

None of the above is enough ....
The one who is understanding and caring , the one who respects her and her opinions ...he gets the girl... No matter whether he fulfills all other above stated or not, if he gives his heart for a girl he gets it back ... That's how it goes...

Moreover he should be loyal ....how did I forget this ... Haha ... He should be loyal enough not to go for other girls over her ... Never ever

1. Well not every one is always funny, and even if they are sometimes fun is boring too ... So strike it down option one
2. Looks fades away ... So not all the girls go for it ... We choose heart over face .. that's the real beauty
3. Rich Hahha who cares girls are self sufficient and self dependent these days for money and things so this is also not necessary
4. Romantic hmmm everyone is romantic with the love of their life so again only this is not sufficient when heart isn't dedicated..

Last edited by a moderator:
None of the above is enough ....
The one who is understanding and caring , the one who respects her and her opinions ...he gets the girl... No matter whether he fulfills all other above stated or not, if he gives his heart for a girl he gets it back ... That's how it goes...

1. Well not every one is always funny, and even if they are sometimes fun is boring too ... So strike it down option one
2. Looks fades away ... So not all the girls go for it ... We choose heart over face .. that's the real beauty
3. Rich Hahha who cares girls are self sufficient and self dependent these days for money and things so this is also not necessary
4. Romantic hmmm everyone is romantic with the love of their life so again only this is not sufficient when heart isn't dedicated..
Thank you for your valuable information andi...... :blush:

Hmmm...

All this options are gud, but y only this 4 options, as we r humans we we have lot of moods n mood swings especially for a girl it happens alot...
Life is not a monotonous..but it's full of emotions
When it comes to choosing a guy we want 0 to INFINITE,
but we say am happy if ur have this qualities its due of lack of expressing or fear of losing the guy we have already...

But remember a girl need everything means everything, every quality from his guy...

Am a girl who wants everything from my guy...

Hmmm...

All this options are gud, but y only this 4 options, as we r humans we we have lot of moods n mood swings especially for a girl it happens alot...
Life is not a monotonous..but it's full of emotions
When it comes to choosing a guy we want 0 to INFINITE,
but we say am happy if ur have this qualities its due of lack of expressing or fear of losing the guy we have already...

But remember a girl need everything means everything, every quality from his guy...

Am a girl who wants everything from my guy...
:heart1::kiss: wow

Many opinions Many point of views all were thought provoking lemme share mine as well,

A "MAN" who
  • Values her Consent,
  • Respecting and Accepting her for what she is and TRUSTING her
  • Understanding her, Mainly small things they mean a lot to her,
  • Being able to communicate what he means,
  • Taking Care, Making her feel safe and Special
  • Exploring her inner self, Giving her inner Happiness
  • ALSO Respecting differences not being Judgemental,
  • Not cringey, clingy and Being Witty,
  • Responsibile and Committed to the relationship,
  • Some Common sense with Individuality, Maturity and practicality,
  • Apart from this giving surprises, knowing her needs and fulfilling them,
  • When you got her, never take her granted, she loved for what you are, so Increase it exponentially don't decrease,
  • Be with her when she needs you, Have self respect but don't be arrogant and egoistic,
  • If you are angry with her or in an argument Have a one to one discussion from both POV, try to care for her even at that point of time many are delicate and sensitive handle with Care,
  • listen more than you speak, because we try to speak more then listening,
  • Give her some time don't bug her, have patience, never believe in rumours,
  • During Menses she's feels irritated so handle her mood swings never force her, she requires sweet kinda stuff provide her,
  • Don't be possesive, don't make her live in a prison, give freedom, you might feel jealous, desperate and obsessed make sure it shouldn't effect her and relationship,
  • Console her, make her smile, every day should be exciting,
  • Worship her she's a Goddess you are a devotee, admire, adore her,
  • Be romantic when needed, Worship her in bed too, Girls love foreplay be soft sensual, give hugs, cuddles, smmoch, feel of touch, hold her, grab her, eat her completely don't be shy, don't be self-conscious, show her heaven,
  • Try all poses, never leave anything, be Versatile, make out when she gets wet, she should feel like Paradise, give surprises,
  • Try 5 to 6 rounds, even she should get an orgasam make sure both are satisfied and After making out one shouldn't sleep like a buffalo, she loves being with you, hug her and feel that affection,
  • Show love in sex and sex in love
  • Finally She's not just a Woman She's the Bestestestestestestestest creation of God she deserves Universe amount of Love! :heart1:
I know this is a big answer but Wanted to express, thanks for your time reading this Have a Blessed Life ahead, Spread Love and Positivity ❤️

Many opinions Many point of views all were thought provoking lemme share mine as well,

A "MAN" who
  • Values her Consent,
  • Respecting and Accepting her for what she is and TRUSTING her
  • Understanding her, Mainly small things they mean a lot to her,
  • Being able to communicate what he means,
  • Taking Care, Making her feel safe and Special
  • Exploring her inner self, Giving her inner Happiness
  • ALSO Respecting differences not being Judgemental,
  • Not cringey, clingy and Being Witty,
  • Responsibile and Committed to the relationship,
  • Some Common sense with Individuality, Maturity and practicality,
  • Apart from this giving surprises, knowing her needs and fulfilling them,
  • When you got her, never take her granted, she loved for what you are, so Increase it exponentially don't decrease,
  • Be with her when she needs you, Have self respect but don't be arrogant and egoistic,
  • If you are angry with her or in an argument Have a one to one discussion from both POV, try to care for her even at that point of time many are delicate and sensitive handle with Care,
  • listen more than you speak, because we try to speak more then listening,
  • Give her some time don't bug her, have patience, never believe in rumours,
  • During Menses she's feels irritated so handle her mood swings never force her, she requires sweet kinda stuff provide her,
  • Don't be possesive, don't make her live in a prison, give freedom, you might feel jealous, desperate and obsessed make sure it shouldn't effect her and relationship,
  • Console her, make her smile, every day should be exciting,
  • Worship her she's a Goddess you are a devotee, admire, adore her,
  • Be romantic when needed, Worship her in bed too, Girls love foreplay be soft sensual, give hugs, cuddles, smmoch, feel of touch, hold her, grab her, eat her completely don't be shy, don't be self-conscious, show her heaven,
  • Try all poses, never leave anything, be Versatile, make out when she gets wet, she should feel like Paradise, give surprises,
  • Try 5 to 6 rounds, even she should get an orgasam make sure both are satisfied and After making out one shouldn't sleep like a buffalo, she loves being with you, hug her and feel that affection,
  • Show love in sex and sex in love
  • Finally She's not just a Woman She's the Bestestestestestestestest creation of God she deserves Universe amount of Love! :heart1:
I know this is a big answer but Wanted to express, thanks for your time reading this Have a Blessed Life ahead, Spread Love and Positivity ❤️
OMG omg...

Waiting for ur comment for this...
As expected I can see Mr Phil here...

:blessing:

Okay now let me put up my doubts....
I have seen many guys posting all this wonderful stuff about caring, loving n pampering of his love / gf / whatever relationship but about girls....

DO U GUYS REALLY FOLLOW N BEHAVE SAME IN REAL LIFE????

Mentally n physically supporting her, DOES IT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE???

OR ALL THIS ARE JUST WORDS TO WRITE IT ON TO LET KNOW PPL HOW U CARE FPR UR LOVED ONES??